Chapter 93: Active master?

Ono Jinsan's attitude surprised Su Chen.

However, this does not affect his countdown.

"three!"

The cold voice sounded like a sentence.

Ono Jinzo sneered:

"Hehe, want to get news from me? I advise you to die!"

What responded to him was still the icy countdown!

"two!"

The sound fell.

Ono Jinsan's pupils trembled a little, and his attitude was very firm:

"We are all strictly trained ninjas, what cruel methods have you never seen before?"

"Come on, kill me!"

"Why be afraid of death!"

The tone is firm and moving.

next moment,

"one!"

"I say!"

Feeling that Su Chen who was really moved to kill, Ono Jinsan was still cowardly.

He doesn't want to die yet.

After finally cultivating to this stage, enjoying Kou Guo's first-class master status, to die in such a confused way at the hands of an unknown man like Long Guo is too embarrassing!

Su Chen's eyes changed a little, staring at him:

"Speak!"

"It's Your Excellency Jiro, there was a conflict between the Lin Group and Mr. Jiro, and it was Lin Yu who took the lead in the Lin Group, so we received the order to attack her, in order to give the Lin Group a warning and make them restrain themselves! "

"Lin!?"

Su Chen raised his brows, holding back the shock in his heart!

It turned out to be the Lin Group!

This woman, hidden so deeply, turned out to be a member of the Lin Group.

No wonder he has so much wealth, he is young, he has a house and a car!

In the entire Dragon Kingdom, there are only a few leading companies that are well known to people, and the Lin Group is one of them!

You can see its huge position.

Huge wealth.

I heard that shopping malls are like battlefields, but I didn't expect that the gangsters would dare to put their hands and feet here?

Dare to do this in the Dragon Kingdom, not only is it daring, I am afraid that the contradiction is not simple.

After all, they have come to arrest people.

Now continue to ask:

"What is the conflict between the Jiro you said and the Lin Group!?"

"this..."

"Um?"

"Don't fight, I said! It's because of the ownership of a street. His Excellency Jiro won the management right of that street, but he was opposed by many local consortia in Longguo. He originally wanted to cooperate with Lin to offset part of it. The pressure, I never thought it would backfire, after the Lin Group represented by Lin Yu broke up with us, the other consortiums reacted even more intensely, Your Excellency Jiro was very angry, and then... we are here!"

"The right to operate a street can arouse fierce reactions from so many consortia? Do you know the specifics?"

"do not know!"