Chapter 95: Why are all adults talking and laughing?

If you find any hidden money in the room and deal with it without making it clear, it will be troublesome in the later stage.

Can't tell, is it alright?

For Su Chen's worries, the two disagreed.

"She doesn't have any money, you just clean it up!"

Ma Hongshen said so, and Feng Mei next to him did not refute it.

After that, the two left.

It seems that they are convinced that the old man has no money.

After watching the two leave, Su Chen was ready to start work. Five hundred yuan was already in his hand. Let's take a look at what tools are available in the quest store.

【Ding! Congratulations to the host for opening the second special mission! 】

[Service items: five hundred yuan! Automatically convert to 500 points! 】

【Ding! The current five-hundred-yuan special task store is open! 】

After each point is redeemed, the corresponding store will be opened.

It contains the items needed for each mission.

After Su Chen saw the 500 yuan special task store, he exchanged it all.

......

Leaving the mother's yard.

The two continued to walk on the road, discussing the matter of the house:

"When the house here is cleaned up, we'll move in here!"

"Moving? Are you sure?"

"What? Ma Hongshen, you don't know how to talk, don't you? You have no conscience. When your mother first got sick, who was holding the feces and urinals beside you? I've been in charge of the scalp for so long! If it wasn't for an accident this time, maybe I would still be waiting there with a feces and urinal!"

"No, didn't I mean that Mom just passed away, so I can't leave it vacant for some days? Besides, we also have a house now!"

"Don't come here, the house is said to be for us to live in, don't make a fool of me! All these years, when your mother was alive, I didn't get any light on me. Now that she's gone, she won't let me move in. How long will you stay?"

"Looking at what you said, am I afraid that my relatives and friends will gossip?"

"Gossip? They don't gossip less? It's not ticklish when there are more lice! Don't forget, my relatives used to gossip about you and persuaded me not to let me gossip with you. How did I do it? It's not iron. Want to be with you? I, Feng Mei, have never been afraid of gossip in my life!"

"You brought this up again! Don't you just want to live in this big house to move, just live there!"

"Ma Hongshen, don't give me energy! Back then, when you wanted a house without a house and a car without a car, did I ever have a word of dissatisfaction and yin and yang anger? I, Feng Mei, have always cared about you and your mother in my life. Shameless!"

"Okay, okay, I won't say it anymore, move it, and you can move it when you want to move after cleaning up!"

Seeing that Feng Mei was on the verge of anger, Ma Hongshen could only resign.

This woman is never forgiving.

From time to time, take the things of the year to pressure yourself.

However, even if they were disgusted in every possible way, they still spent decades in confusion with themselves, and it was very hard to have children.