Chapter 96: money under the mattress

in the courtyard.

Su Chen exchanged the mission supplies and began to clean up,

【Special protective suit】

【Fragrant and deodorizing sachet】

【Powerful Decontamination Nano Bugs】

【Pharmaceutical cleaning agent】

...

In the task set, the tools for cleaning are everything.

Soon, he put on the protective suit and used the sachet, the pungent smell of the whole room seemed to be emptied in an instant.

After the smell was washed away, he had time to check the details of the room.

The other rooms don't have much mess and just need a scrubbing.

The living room and the old man's room were the dirtiest places, so Su Chen decided to start with the dirtiest old man's room.

When the old man was about to leave, he was lying on the bed with leftover stolen goods and bloodstains on it.

On the wall with mottled years, there are photos of the old man before his life, as well as some photos of Ma Hongshen when he was a child. At this moment, it is all dirty, with dust and unknown swag stained on it.

Su Chen, who has all kinds of tools, is not difficult to clean up these.

The next day, Ma Hongshen and his wife came.

They were standing in the yard and were unwilling to enter the room. The smell made them extremely disgusted, and they just wanted to wait for Su Chen's cleaning to end as soon as possible.

"What's up?"

Seeing Su Chen suddenly come out of the room, Ma Hongshen asked quickly.

While speaking, the two took a few steps back, deliberately keeping a certain distance from Su Chen.

Aware of the subtle disgust movements of the two, Su Chen put on a cleaning box with a complicated expression, and inside it was neatly placed some of the things cleaned up.

There are photos, an alarm clock, and some things that were originally placed.

Among them, the more obvious is a passbook.

The red passbook is particularly dazzling among these objects.

Just looking at it, Feng Mei immediately discovered the passbook, reached out and grabbed it, opened the passbook and took a look!

It shows that the deposit is 0!

Suddenly, her face changed slightly, and she threw the passbook back into the box in disappointment:

"Your mother took the money, and I don't know what to do with it!"

"What? She withdraws money?"

Ma Hong's face was shocked, and he picked up the passbook again and looked at it.

Really, in the past six months, she took hundreds of dollars every two days, and she took out tens of thousands of dollars.

As for where the flowers are, I don't know.

"It's tens of thousands of dollars, and I don't know where she spent it!"

"An Alzheimer's, let me just say, her passbook might as well be ours. Look, I don't know where the tens of thousands of dollars have been lost!"

Feng Mei was a little angry and said angrily.

Ma Hongshen on the side also frowned and said irritably: