Chapter 97: There are words on the money

Death is a sad event, and it can also put a family in a situation of nostalgia.

Many family members can't bear their loved ones leaving and can't pick up their belongings.

Therefore, there is a professional service for people to clean up their belongings accordingly.

Just like Su Chen's funeral service, when someone dies, the work begins.

Feng Mei looked at the sticky and smelly money, and knew that she couldn't clean it up, and it was difficult to recognize it directly if it was taken directly to the bank.

Su Chen can only be cleaned up by professional means.

Although the other party's attitude was bad, Su Chen still accepted it.

Now that the order has been taken, all the work must be done.

Not for them, but also for the respect of the dead.

After the two handed over the money to Su Chen to clean up, they left without staying any longer.

Looking at the relic box that was ignored by the two, Su Chen could only place it and continue to put relics in it.

The money has been taken out by them, and the room can be cleaned up.

It took half an hour for Su Chen to clean up everything in the room. The relics of the deceased were placed in the relic box, which was the mission supplies sent to him by the system. The sorted relics are placed in it, and when the end is over, they must be handed over to the family in person to complete the task.

There are not many relics. There are old smartphones with large characters, books, money withdrawal records, and clean clothes that she was not willing to wear before her death.

After finishing the tidying of the room, Su Chen began to prepare to clean up the banknotes.

......

They were in a good mood when they found out that the money under the mattress would allow them to inherit a house.

The Ma family and the couple who left the courtyard returned to the mourning hall.

The relics are sorted, and the funeral here cannot be delayed either.

As soon as they entered the door, the two found their son Ma Xu sitting blankly in the corner, with a strange expression on his face.

"Xu'er, what's wrong?"

Feng Mei came forward with concern and asked.

He habitually touched Ma Xu's forehead with his hand, but it wasn't hot.

Ma Xu pouted and turned his head, not wanting to pay any attention to them.

Don't speak, just stay silent.

Feng Mei's complexion changed slightly:

"This kid doesn't catch a cold either! What's the matter?"

"Ma Xu, are you feeling unwell?"

Ma Hong frowned deeply and asked.

Also very concerned.

In the face of the two people's inquiries, Ma Xu just didn't speak and kept silent.

At this time, many people came to the mourning hall.

Feng Mei waved her hand:

"Okay, take care of others, I'll see Xu'er!"

"Well, if you feel uncomfortable, take it to the hospital for a look!"

Ma Hongshen could only nod his head. He was still very concerned about the child's affairs.