Chapter 98: Sad Mourning Hall

The other party's impatient attitude reached out and threw the relic box to the ground.

Appears to be agitated and irritated.

see,

Su Chen glanced at him and did not persuade him any further.

Anyway, he gave what he should have given, and as for what he did, he was too lazy to care.

Ma Hongshen continued to count the money with his head down, and soon, he found the font on the money.

This somewhat distorted font is exactly the handwriting of my mother.

Money to buy a suit for my son.

Seeing this simple line of words, his eyes trembled.

Turning to the next note, he found the same handwriting, the same sentence.

Both: money to buy a suit for my son.

He suddenly felt a sore nose. Unexpectedly, she still remembered that when she was just working, she was thinking about wanting a suit. At that time, her mother said she would buy it for herself, but it was delayed due to various things. After a few years , everyone forgot about it.

Unexpectedly, she, who has dementia, forgot so many things, but she did not forget to buy a suit for herself.

She takes some money from the passbook every day to buy a better suit. Because the formal dress needs to be customized and she is not by her side, she will delay the day, and she will save the money under the mattress. The next day, because of her illness, she would forget about the money she had already withdrawn, continue to withdraw the money from the passbook, buy herself a suit, and so on...

She took out all the money in the passbook, but the money under the mattress kept getting more and more.

It was the deepest love a mother with dementia could have for her son.

Ma Hong endured the grief in his heart deeply, counted the money, and suppressed the complicated feelings in his heart.

money,

Now he just wants money.

When the count is over, the money is correct.

Ma Hong nodded deeply, and said to Su Chen:

"The money is correct, your work is over! I should go too!"

"Um!"

Su Chen glanced at the relic box on the ground and left immediately.

The family of the deceased failed to accept the relic box. It seems that the perfect level of this special task should be missed by him.

After leaving the courtyard, Su Chen drove back in his BMW.

The whole yard is now empty.

There was only Ma Hongshen standing in the same place. He squeezed the money, put it in the envelope, and stuffed it into his pocket.

When he was about to leave, he inadvertently glanced at the relic box that he had thrown to the ground.

One of the sealed clothes that was turned over caught his attention.

Approaching subconsciously, leaning over to pick it up and taking a look, the whole person seems to be suffocated in an instant.

Familiar clothes, intact packaging.

All are stimulating his memory. This is a gift that he bought for his mother after working that year, a very popular dress at that time.

Many years have passed, and she is still so well preserved, it seems that she is not willing to wear it a few times.