she collapses in your arms (requested)

"Hey, baby," you grinned proudly as Sana walked backstage.

She had sweat rolling down her skin and she felt completely exhausted.

Today, the girls finished up their last show of the tour.

Performing for all of the loyal and loving fans in the crowd is the girls' biggest passion.

Since this was their last show until their next tour sometime soon, they pushed themselves especially hard.

The other girls were doing fine.

They were drying the sweat off their faces and necks with a towel while Sana felt a little off.

You placed your hands on her shoulders.

You didn't care about the sweat on her skin in that moment.

You only cared about making sure she was okay because she wasn't acting like it.

Usually, she'll run into your arms and squeal and cheer in the excitement and adrenaline of how amazing each show is.

But tonight, she's quiet and squeezing her eyes shut as she swayed a little, as if she was dizzy.

"Sana? Baby, is everything okay?"

She swallowed thickly before taking a deep breath.

"I'm not feeling so great. I feel so dizzy."

"Okay, let's get you to a chair so you can sit down." You said as you tried to hide how panicked you were starting to feel.

The girls were all talking in excitement across the room but your eyes just so happened to meet Dahyun's.

You didn't have to say a word to let her know that something was wrong with your girl.

She knew right away from the look in your eyes and she, too, saw Sana swaying a little as though she was struggling to stay balanced on her own two feet.

She grabbed a bottle of cold water and tried to see if she could find something for Sana to sit on.

"I think I'm going to pass out," Sana mumbled and your heart started to hammer against your chest in fear.

Before Dahyun could make it to your side to help, Sana collapsed in your arms as her vision turned black and the dizziness became overwhelming.

Her knees gave out beneath her, her eyes rolled back, and if it hadn't been for you standing there to catch her, she probably would've busted her head open on the floor.

"Sana!" You panicked as you kept a grip on her. "Sana fainted! Please help!"

A medic rushed to your side, as did the girls, as you gently laid Sana onto the cold floor.

"What's happening to her? Is she okay?" You anxiously asked the medic.

Momo was rubbing your shoulder comfortingly as you watched the medic look her over.

Soon, Sana's brown eyes were opening, and you breathed out a sigh of relief.

"She's dehydrated." The medic concluded. "And probably overheated too. Get her a fan, some cold water, and a cold cloth."

They helped her into the dressing room, where Sana curled up to you on the couch as you wiped the cold cloth against her skin and she held the small fan in her hands, helping to cool her down.

"You almost gave me a heart attack." You said as you thought back to the terrifying moment when she just collapsed in your embrace. "I was so scared."

"I'm sorry. It just came over me so quickly. I felt this rush of heat and everything turned black and I just fainted."

"I know. It was just scary. But you're okay now. Just try and relax. Drink your water, lots of water, and stay here in my arms. I've got you."

"I know." She said with a small smile, gazing up at you with a sparkle in her otherwise tired eyes. "I love you so much. I promise I'll try not to scare you like that again."

"I'd appreciate that." You chuckled as you watched her long locks move slightly from the fan blowing on them. "But just know, if you ever faint again, I'll be there to catch you; every time."