Chapter 33

Qi Linqing was a little surprised.

He thought that Yan Xiang was in a hurry, so he immediately put aside the pen, got up from the chair and asked:

"You are looking for me?"

Yan Xiang nodded slowly.

He saw the pen, ink, paper and inkstone spread out on the table not far away, and his doubts grew even more.

"Are you... painting?" Yan Xiang got closer, only to see the clear and bright lines of the landscape on the paper, and his frowned eyebrows unconsciously stretched out.

Line drawing is the most basic skill of traditional Chinese painting. Obviously, the other party's painting skills are very good.

Qi Linqing: "Yeah."

Yan Xiang caught a glimpse of the ink stain on Qi Linqing's wrist, and was even more shocked. Could it be that he really misunderstood it?

"When did you learn Chinese painting?" Yan Xiang asked while walking forward on crutches, wanting to get closer and take a closer look.

Qi Linqing: "Before..."

Before he finished speaking, he suddenly saw the old man in front of him staring at his painting in a daze. He didn't even notice that he had stepped on the empty steps.

Click.

The sound of the bones is clearly audible.

Qi Linqing was taken aback, and hurriedly stepped forward to help.

But it's still a step too late—

Yan Xiang is old and has osteoporosis. He took a deep breath, and only felt the severe pain of the sprained ankle hit his whole body from the tailbone, and even his old waist was aching.

"Are you okay? Would you like to call a doctor?" Qi Linqing asked.

Yan Xiang reluctantly said, "Call Aunt Zhang and ask her to call my personal doctor."

Standing at the door, Qi Lele immediately shouted:

"I'm going! Brother Linqing, help your grandfather onto the bed first and put it on a wet towel!"

After speaking, he ran away.

The small study in the bedroom is separated from the bed at a distance.

Afraid of hurting the old man, Qi Linqing bent over and squatted in front of Yan Xiang, "I will carry you on my back."

Yan Xiang was startled, stepping forward and pressing the boy's broad back.

It is common for old people to accidentally sprain and bump when they are old, or they would carry a cane with them.

Qi Linqing grew up with his grandfather in his previous life and has a lot of experience in caring for the elderly. He first checked Yan Xiang's sprain, then went to the bathroom to take a wet towel, and gently pressed the kidney pelvis points and other acupuncture points to relieve the waist pain of the other party, and by the way, he also took the initiative to find a topic and chat with Yan Xiang.

Yan Xiang was stunned by his trashy movements, subconsciously remembering the first time he saw the other party-the rickety, stabbed, inferiority sensitive young man.

He was totally different from the child in front of him.

...

Yan's guests also talked about Qi Linqing in private.

After all, there was a lot of trouble on the Internet about the true and false young masters of the Qi family.

There are people who have watched "Deformation Meter" and told them vividly: