Chapter 34

Yan Xiang went to find Yan Qiongfang that night.

He knows that Qi's family is now letting Qi Linqing attend the International Middle School in City B, and is planning to send the child to study abroad in the future.

If he didn't discover the other party's talent for traditional Chinese painting, perhaps Qi Linqing would study finance and business management, and after graduation, he would join the group like Qi Yingjun.

But the situation is different now.

Yan Xiang heard from Qi Linqing himself that he himself likes Chinese painting very much.

Yan Xiang told her daughter, "You should let him continue to study Chinese painting and apply for the University of Fine Arts. It's good for me to see beauty clearly."

Yan Qiongfang was dumbfounded, but she didn't expect that the old man would care about Qi Linqing again.

She thinks what Yan Xiang said is very reasonable, since children have this talent, they should really be nurtured.

but.

Yan Qiongfang looked hesitant, "I might have to ask the child his dad."

The Qi family has always followed her on small matters, and Qi Hui decides on major matters.

Last year, Qi Lele said that he wanted to learn acting and apply for Beijing Film.

At that time, Yan Qiongfang agreed, and she herself hoped that her children would be more famous in the entertainment circle, so that she would have a face.

But it was rejected by Qi Hui.

Yan Xiang snorted coldly, "If he dares to refuse, I will let my students in the army fly a helicopter overnight to pick up Linqing."

Yan Qiongfang was startled, didn't the old man hate using personal relationships the most before?

Yan Xiang: "If Qi Hui doesn't want to pay the tuition, it's okay, I'll do it. I can pay for Linqing's living expenses, pocket money, and even his marriage room in the future. I just want him not to worry about money. Draw well and walk further here."

He calculated most of the obstacles he might encounter in advance.

Yan Qiongfang grinned reluctantly and said, "It's not like... Qi Hui is not like this kind of person."

Yan Xiang blew his beard and stared, "You know again? Why didn't you talk when he almost cheated on the secretary?"

Yan Qiongfang suddenly became dumb. She couldn't refute the old man, so she had to go to Qi Hui to discuss the matter.

Qi Hui didn't even think about it, and said angrily:

"Who does your dad think of me? How could I deduct Linqing's tuition?!"

Yan Qiongfang: "Then do you agree to learn painting in Linqing?"

Qi Hui was silent.

To be honest, he didn't want to.

In his thinking and concepts, learning art is just for fun, and there will be no great prospects.

Although the eldest son will support the group in the future, he has long seen that the eldest son does not like Qi Linqing.

Qi Yingjun is too spoiled. As a result, Qi Hui had the illusion that after he left in the future, this son would even hand over the family business to the other party.

What should Qi Linqing do at that time? Even if he inherits a large amount of property, he does not have the ability to hold this wealth, and sooner or later he will be dispersed.