37

I mention Leigh making a birth plan, find the actual birth plan chart filled out in the extra scenes book on my page :)

Cute lil filler ;)

*Colby's POV*

"There we go" I spoke in the tone of a job well done, finishing up tying her laces. "Do you need to pee before we go?" I asked her, helping her up off the chair near her front door.

"No, I think I'm good. I just need to grab my water bottle and crackers" Leighton said, wandering over towards her kitchen island. "Alrighty, I'm ready!" She grinned, thanking me for the door I held open for her.

"So, are you ready for a you and me day?" I asked her, walking down her apartment hallway.

"Um.. I think so? Please remember I'm heavily pregnant and will need to take breaks often" She mentioned, clicking the elevator button.

"We aren't doing anything extravagant. I thought we could maybe go see that movie you wanted to see with Lexi? You said Lexi was gonna go with her boyfriend, Macy and Molly, right?" I asked her, making sure I wasn't ruining possible sister bonding.

"Yeah. Lexi asked if Landon and Finley wanted to go, but they said no. I feel bad for the poor boy who gets stuck with the girls" She giggled and I smiled, letting her exit the elevator first. "So, we are seeing the Sonic movie? We're going to be surrounded by children" Leigh brought up, walking in front of me towards my car.

"It's 12:30, it shouldn't be too bad. We could always see something else instead? Isn't that romcom you wanted to see in the theater now?" I asked, opening her car door for her so I could help her get into my low car.

"Your car is going to put me into labor" Leigh teased, buckling her seatbelt, letting me shut the door.

Once we were out on the road, Leighton sang along to the radio, a smile on her face. "I can't believe we are going to go see Sonic. It better be good. God, imma have to go to bad kids movies when the little one is older" Leighton groaned.

"Do you already know your dos and don'ts?" I asked and she gave me a weird look. "What do you mean?"

"Like your rules. My mom didn't let us go to movie theaters till we were old enough not to be a nuisance" I told her and she grinned at me, a gleam in her eye.

"Well I want them to be independent.. so I was researching how to do that ya know? So rules.. I don't know.. but ideas of raising them? Gabe and I have talked about"

"Yeah? Like what?"

"Well like... I don't want my baby's ears pierced. Male or Female. I want them to be old enough to make that choice. I believe body altering decisions should be made by the person who owns the body. I want my child mature enough to make that choice. I'm thinking middle school or high school. How old were you when you got your piercings?" She asked, turning the conversation back onto me.

"Around 20 I think? I moved out of my house, out here to LA, and kind of made some life choices then. My mom didn't know about the piercings or the tattoos" I laughed, remembering the half ass lecture she gave me, knowing she couldn't do anything about it.

"Speaking of, do you like your new tattoo? You're working on the sleeve right?" She asked and I nodded.

We ended up talking about tattoos for a while, and I told her the artists I used, letting her stalk them online. She mentioned how once the baby was born, she had a few in mind that she wanted to get.

"You know, you're eventually going to run out of skin" I joked, glancing over at her, just to see her shake her head.

"I keep them pretty small"