11. Superstar

*not edited

"Stiles!" I yell," any logical reason you had to accompany me in seeing Lydia."

"I have to know what she does," he murmurs to me as we walk up the driveway towards her house.

"About the alpha? Or if she's in love with you?" I whisper once one knocked at the front door.

He only narrows his eyes, a sneer on his face, but it's wiped away the second Natalie Martin opens the door.

"Imelda! Honey! How are you?" She says, pushing the door wide open to let us in and engulf me in a hug.

I smile at her, she's always been my favorite excited women. I love her like a second mother, honestly.

"Hi Natalie! I'm fine, still a little scared but fine," I answer her while she looks me over like a concerned mother," we actually came to check on Lydia."

She nods and looks over at Stiles, who's got the goofiest grin on his face," and who is this?"

Stiles sticks his hand out," Stiles Stilinski mam."

She nods, a sweet smile on her lips before looking at both of us together," You guys came to see Lydia right?"

I nod, and she takes us upstairs. Constantly looking at me the entire time.

When we get to Lydia door, she pauses and turn towards us," She isn't herself right now."

I shrug my shoulders," I figured since there isn't an overwhelming smell of bath and body works perfume nor Beyoncé playing."

She nods, opening the door and gently speaking to the half naked Lydia strewn across the bed," Honey Imelda and Stiles are here to see you."

From this view I can see Lydia is really fucked up, which is kind of amusing when she answers with," what the hell is a Stiles?"

I gently laugh, Stiles looking at me annoyed until Natalie warns us," she took a little something to ease off the nerves."

I snort," A little? What was it horse tranquilizers?"

She shrugs her shoulders," the way she's been acting I wouldn't doubt it. You guys can go in, I'm just gonna get dinner started."

We nod and walk into the vast purple room together, stiles murmuring," thanks."

Natalie closes the door, and instantly Lydia is turning around, posing across the bed like a playboy spread," what are you doing here?"

Stiles eyes go wide, marveling over Lydia in her night gown while I walk forward and cover her with the nearest blanket before she unknowingly shows off the goods to Stiles.

"We were making sure your okay," I murmur, sitting at the foot of the bed.

"Yeah," Stiles pipes in," both of us came."

She smacks her lips around a couple times in a humorous manner before patting the spot nearest her and saying," why?"

"Ugh," Stiles deliberates his words, sitting down gently near Lydia while he so desperately tries to keep his eyes on her face," because we were worried about you today. How are you feeling?"

I stay quiet, smirking at the way Stiles fidgets when Lydia touches him and proceeds to slowly drop it. Her face goes closer to his as she answers," I feel... fantastic."

"Oh my god," I mumble," did they happen to give you Viagra Lyds?"

Stiles moves his eyes away from her, noticing the little orange bottle on her nightstand and picks it up," wow."