Chapter Seven: Bath Time

"I can't believe him!" Hermione slammed her book onto the table loudly.

"He causes a huge scene and all we get is an insincere 'sorry'?!"

Y/N and Hermione had been official since the Yule ball and Harry tried to convince Ron to apologize to the both of them. He did eventually do it after a week but he did so in a way that angered Hermione further. On the bright side, Y/N and Hermione had gone strong since they started dating. Though not much had changed since their friendship was already like they were dating, they managed to blush less at each other's more intimate touches.

"You know what's true bravery and strength?" Y/N looked at her as she sat down next to him.

"Y/N, don't use my own words against me." Hermione sighed, staring him down.

"Forgiving someone who wasn't even sorry." Y/N continued anyways, making Hermione groan.

"Y/NNNN..." Hermione groaned while Y/N ate his bread.

Although basically the whole school knew Y/N and Hermione were dating, the Slytherin's didn't really outcast Y/N or anything. Sure, some of them stopped greeting him when he passed by the halls but it didn't really make much of a difference due to the other houses adoring him even more. Slytherin's prince was not a Pureblood supremist, that raised his popularity even more, boosting past Cedric's. Draco had kept his promise, his family hadn't heard of the relationship yet.

"Seriously, how childish can he be? Letting his jealousy make him throw a tantrum!" Hermione continued ranting.

"Mhm. Mhm." Y/N nodded, taking off a piece of a his bread and feeding it to Hermione.

"I just wish he'd grow up!" Hermione exclaimed after swallowing it.

Y/N continued to listen to her ranting for a while, feeding her between sentences. He wasn't really paying much attention, all he had was a dreamy look, enjoying the company of his girlfriend.

"Honestly, Granger. I really need to teach you how to hold silent grudges." Y/N chuckled, eating the last piece of the bread.

"When are you going to stop calling me Granger? Isn't it a bit weird now that we're dating?" Hermione questioned him, staring into his eyes.

"I suppose when you become a Malfoy." He smirked before giving her a light peck on the lips.

"You two are getting along well." Harry chuckled, taking a seat opposite them with Ron who tried to ignore the two.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Harry, Y/N! You both told me you'd figured the egg out weeks ago!" Hermione scolded the two as they looked out from the bridge.

"The task is two days from now!"

"Really? I had no idea." Harry replied sarcastically.

"We just didn't want to stress you out..." Y/N mumbled, staring at the setting sun.

"Well, I'm just more stressed now." She sighed, leaning onto his shoulder.

"I suppose Viktor's already figured it out." Harry said, looking at Hermione.

"Oh god, you've mentioned him." Y/N groaned fiddling with Hermione's fingers.

"I never get to spend library time with Hermione alone anymore, he's always watching."

"Library time?" Harry chuckled, looking at the sulking boy.

"Well, yeah. It's one of the only places I can hang out with 'Mione. You and Ron are practically allergic to the library." Y/N replied, frowning.