Qrow Branwen X Shy and Meek Tyrian Daughter: Bold

Author: I know I was requested to do two parts, but read the title of this book. This is a one shot book and I try not to do to many two partners if I can. And this was requested by reesescup10

(Back Story)

It is hard to be the child of certain people for various reason like favoritism, neglect, abuse, or other things that make growing up hard. You had an awkward an hard childhood and not because any of those possible reasons that typically make a bad parent, no your father actually loves you. He loves you so much that you're one of the few people he has come across and hasn't killed for his goddess, Salem. Yeah, your father is the insane Faunus scorpion, Tyrian.

The two of you are not actually related as you were a kid when Tyrian found you and took you in as if you were his own, despite him also being young at the time. Growing up with a psychopathy wasn't easy as you always felt you had to have one eye open every time you went to bed despite your father saying he wouldn't do anything. He wanted to raise you into someone like him, but you didn't want that. Unlike him you actually want to help people.

So one day you ran away from home, or castle considering you both were living with Salem. This led to you trying to hide out from Salem and her forces. Though you were eventually caught by Ozpin, who your father and Salem would say was worse. He didn't know of your correlation with his life long enemy as you were caught just for shop lifting by Glynda on her way home. Yeah there was no need for money in Salem's land so you didn't have much lien to pay for even one meal a day.

Seeing as you needed help you decided to the ask for the who you were hoping was more merciful then the goddess of Grimm, murder, and all around wickedness. Thankfully he came and was more caring then Salem ever was. When you told him of your situation he made a deal with you that ha would help set up a living space, give you some food, clothes, and anything a person needs to survive.

It was during your discussions that Ozpin found out you weren't given a good education growing up and barley knew much except the basics of life. I mean why would your father teaching you anything about chemistry, history, or literature if they don't help slice someone's neck. Feeling bad for you Ozpin decided to arrange special tutors to help teach you up to high school level education.

Was it grueling and hard, yes, but it had to be done. You were taught by the teachers of Beacon with the first few weeks easy on you since it wouldn't be fair to teach you college level education if you didn't even know middle school teachings. So by Ozpin's orders you were taught history, math, combat strategy, plant science, weapon crafting, stealth and combat. Out of all those subjects you were the best at combat as that was what your dad always taught you, but Ozpin figured it wouldn't hurt for you to learn more.

Glynda Goodwitch was Beacon's combat instructor, but she is also Ozpin's right hand woman that always helps him when he needs it, so she didn't have time to also teach you. To make up for that Ozpin got one of his other allies to help you learn. Your new instructor is Qrow Branwen, one of Ozpin's biggest allies and thorn in Salem's side.

When meeting him it was hard to tell what was more surprising. The fact that he has a big drinking problem given how every hour he takes a swig of alcohol, he has teaching license when he always comes in late or have a hard time focusing, or Ozpin trusted him of all people. Even though he is someone you would have passed for teacher he actually taught you a lot about weapons and fighting.

The more time you spent with him the more you didn't see the man in such a dim light. Qrow was actually funny and more laidback which made you not feel so pressured and relaxed which helped you excel. Incase you were stressed or down he would say funny stories, like the time Tai tricked him into wearing a skirt, do something embarrassing on purpose, turn into a bird while he had his flask over him which landed on his head and trap him.