𝙸𝙸: 𝚄𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝙾𝚞𝚝𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚜

A raven-haired boy named Isagi Yoichi was standing in front of the Japan Football Union building holding a paper in his hand while he stared at a piece of paper with information dumbfounded

A raven-haired boy named Isagi Yoichi was standing in front of the Japan Football Union building holding a paper in his hand while he stared at a piece of paper with information dumbfounded. 'Is this where I'm supposed to go?' He asked himself looking back at the building.

"Oh?" Aren't you Isagi from Ichian High?" Some asked, walking over to Isagi. He looked over to see who was talking to him. "You are, right?" So they called you here, too!" The new boy asked. "Nice to meet you by the way," He exclaimed with a smile on his face, "Do you remember me?"

"Oh, Kira-kun," Isagi turned to face the white haired-male. "Of course! We lost against you and all."

"Well, I definitely remember you! I had a hunch that you were quite the player! Yeah, I thought you had an impressive field perspective and high football IQ, I noticed in our match earlier." Kira smiles, putting a finger on his chin, "I thought „If this guy and I were on the same team, I'm sure I'd get some amazing passes!"

"Ah... Thanks," Isagi said, taken back by the compliments as light pink blushes gazed his cheeks. 'Are you kidding me?! Is he serious?! Did I just get praised by Ryosuke Kira,' He thought to himself, flabbergasted.

"Right, let's go!" Kira said as they started to walk toward the entrance. "To be honest, I don't know where we're supposed to meet. I tried calling but no one picked up either."

"Yeah, same" Isagi agreed, holding his bag strip. 'Here I am just talking like it's no big deal with Japan's youth star, Ryosuke Kira!'

"And hey," The white-haired boy turned around, "No need to be so polite! We're in the same year, right? So let's act like it, Yoichi."

"Sure." 'Ain't Ryouse Kira a great guy? He's amazing. Talented in both football and socializing. And he acknowledged me! Honestly, this feels amazing!' Isagi thought to himself with a smile on his face.

Kira opened the door of the building and as the two entered the crowd of high school boys faced them, almost threatening like

"Wow... That's a lotta guys," Isagi commented walking into the room.