Chapter 2:

Mu Hanfeng was facing their direction as he leaned sideways against the wall, looking down at his phone as if he hadn’t noticed anyone coming. Tong Che's first reaction was to turn around and run away, but before he could take a step, Mu Hanfeng suddenly put away his phone and turned his head to look over.

His deeply contoured eyes were locked straight on Tong Che. The aggressive and oppressive feelings that belong to a top alpha washed over him instantly, and Tong Che involuntarily felt his legs go weak. He couldn't run, and it was even more impossible for him to pretend he didn't see Mu Hanfeng. So when his elbow was lightly squeezed by Lou Gui, Tong Che could only stiffen his head and give a small wave to Mu Hanfeng, greeting him politely, "How are you, Mr. Mu?"

Mu Hanfeng didn't answer, but he didn't move his eyes either.

Tong Che felt like prey being pursued by a hunter as those eyes locked on him.He couldn't help but feel his scalp tingling. Time seemed to have stood still, and Tong Che did not dare to move or speak. He didn’t know if Lou Gui beside him was shocked by Mu Hanfeng's aura, but he didn't make any sound either.

Tong Che felt that a century had passed, so long that he even thought that Mu Hanfeng would really say something. However, he saw the Alpha suddenly withdraw his eyes, and without even giving him so much as a "hmm," he turned and walked away.

Until Mu Hanfeng's back got smaller and smaller, and finally completely out of sight, Tong Che was still unrecovered. He held onto the wall and bowed over, subconsciously reaching out to press against his heart, breathing hard and deeply.

Lou Gui had finally eased himself out of the cage of Mu Hanfeng's strong momentum. "Xiao Che," When he turned his head, he saw Tong Che's condition and was taken aback, "What's wrong with you? Are you okay? "

Tong Che slowly straightened up and leaned against the wall. He waved his hand at him and tried to speak, but found that he was not quite able to make a sound, so he had to make a mouth the words and say, "It’s nothing, just take it easy."

Lou Gui muttered to himself, "Is this the physical nature of the AOs? It’s really terrible.

Lou Gui was a beta and couldn't smell pheromones, nor was he affected by them. He couldn't understand much of the physical nature between the AOs (Alphas and Omegas). For example, the Alpha's natural sense of suppression towards the Omega is a feeling that still exists even if the Alpha didn't deliberately release pheromones.

Lou Gui’s frothing just now was simply caused by Mu Hanfeng's overpowering aura and the fact that he was caught saying something about taking advantage of him.

He rightfully attributed Tong Che’s strong reaction to AO's physical nature. Only Tong Che himself knew that his reaction was not due to his so-called nature, but more because of his own psychological reasons.

In fact, he quickly realized that Mu Hanfeng didn't really want to use his natural Alpha advantage to suppress him, and the sea smell that was still tangible when he just turned the corner had all been curbed when Mu Hanfeng turned his head to look at him.

He was only like this now because the Alpha in front of him was too tall, too close to him, and the oppressive feeling in his eyes was too strong, and a bad memory hidden deeply in his heart was unconsciously triggered.

"Time is of the essence." What do you have to do to get better? " Lui Gui's voice snapped him out of his thoughts. He took another deep breath and tried to make a sound. This time he was finally able to speak, "It's fine, we can leave now."

"Sure it's okay?" Lou Gui looked at him.

Tong Che nodded. He stood up straight and went ahead to the elevator. Lou Gui didn't ask any more questions and followed suit.