Chapter 5:

Tong Che had a bad premonition. He repeated, "Love and cohabitation variety show?"

"That's right," Lou Gui said as if he didn't hear that Tong Che's tone was wrong, or maybe he was pretending not to hear it. He spoke a couple more times, "It's the recently popular " Nth Power of Love ". It is recorded for a month and broadcast in eight installments after editing."

Tong Che knew about this variety show because it was the latest relationship variety show launched by Strawberry TV, and the first season had only wrapped up last week with satisfying results. What Lou Gui was talking about now should be its second season.

Originally, it was not bad to participate in such a hot variety show, but the nature of this variety show...

Sure enough, before Tong Che could say anything, he heard Lou Gui continue, "Your brother Lou, has gone through a lot of trouble this time and finally snatched two spots, one for you and one for Han Xu. What do you think, little Che? "

Lou Gui's mouth said, "What about it?" But his tone was not at all one of consulting.

Han Xu and Tong Che knew each other, and they had a "deep connection," as he was also an artist in Lou Gui's hands.

He is an alpha, two years older than Tong Che. Although he is not as popular as Tong Che is now, he is also quite famous and does not have the usual arrogant or masculine persona of an Alpha. He is rather the sunny big brother next door, which has gained him a lot of sister fans.

Although Luo Gui didn’t say it clearly, Tong Che knew exactly what he meant: two artists under the same company or even the same manager, one A and one O, are participating in a relationship variety show together. What else could it be if it's not to speculate on CP? But the only person who would benefit from this hype is Han Xu, who is not as popular as Tong Che.

The real beneficiaries are Lou Gui and the executives of their company.

Tong Che didn't want to compromise. He paused and said, "Brother Lou, I've already been on three variety shows this year. Didn't you say before that you wanted to give me another drama?"

Variety shows are less time-consuming and quicker to make money than dramas, and at the same time, they are very suitable for a traffic star like him. But if he could, Tong Che would really like to be like Mu Hanfeng and just be an actor who acts cleanly. Of course, reality would strike a blow to his heart and only give Tong Che three words: you are dreaming.

"Of course I want to pick up on a drama," Lou Gui said hypocritically, "But has a good script been found yet? You're at least a top streamer now, and Brother Lou doesn't want you to go to those kinds of small dramas. Just listen to Brother Lou. Take this variety show first, and you will get a good wave of fans at the end of the year. Next year, would you still be worried about not having good scripts coming to you?"

When Tong Che listened to Lou Gui's words, he only wanted to sneer. He thought Lou Gui was so good at babbling. He might as well go sell insurance!

"I know," Tong Che replied, his eyes downcast, "then brother Lou, can you let me reconsider?"

"Yes, what's wrong with that," Lou Gui laughed, but the words that came out were ironic to his laughing tone, "As long as you still remember the betting agreement with the company, it's fine."

Tong Che's heart froze, and he subconsciously gripped his phone tightly, not saying anything else for a while.

Until the "beep" sound was heard on the other side, Tong Che still kept his grip on the phone without moving.

That's right, the betting agreement. It was in May this year that he took the initiative to sign a betting agreement with the company after he found out that he had become popular. Within a year, the company will give him priority in terms of resources. If he earns over 100 million, all the extra money will be his. But if it’s less than 100 million, he has to still mark it up and pay the company.