Chapter 7:

Yun Su subconsciously raised his hand and rubbed his ears, "For what...? Say it again? "

But was Mu Hanfeng someone who was that obedient to repeat himself?
Obviously not.

He took another puff of his cigarette, threw the butt into the ashtray, and said indifferently, "Forget it if you didn't understand."

"Your uncle!" Yun Su gave him an oblique look and said, "Are you speaking a foreign language, or am I an idiot? Can't you understand this? I just didn't react for a while. "

Mu Hanfeng didn't say anything but only glanced at Yun Su.

The meaning was not too obvious-aren't you an idiot?

Yun Su chanted in his heart three lines: "I'm not angry with others. I'm not angry with myself. No one can replace me." But it was useless to be angry; the annoying artist was still his own.

"You..." Yun Su took a deep breath and spoke in a complicated tone, "Are you serious?"

When he saw the show's official announcement, Yun Su inquired through his own contacts about who the remaining guests were. He now heard Mu Hanfeng say something like this, and he naturally knew who he was going for.

Mu Hanfeng hooked his lips. "What's true or not doesn’t matter. I said it was a whim. I just found it interesting and wanted to observe more up close. "

"Tsk," Yun Su smacked his lips, "That little starlet is indeed better looking than the average Omega artist. And he's also oddly smart, but as for the rest, I really don't see it. "

Mu Hanfeng lifted his eyes to look at Yun Su and threw out three words, "You don't understand."

"You..." Yun Su had been choked by him all morning, and he really didn't want to talk to this person about this anymore. So he only instructed, "No matter what I say, you’re definitely going to be on this variety show anyway. So I won't say anything more to annoy you. Just don’t do anything scandalous when the time comes. "

"Isn't it said that I am the most restrained Alpha in the circle?" Mu Hanfeng picked up his cup of tea and took a sip, smiling, "What are you still unsure about?"

Yun Su gave a start and didn't continue the topic again. Instead of finding something else to nag about, "How many times have I told you to stop drinking such strong tea during the day. Taking sleeping pills at night and then smoking and drinking strong tea during the day is dangerous. You are 28 this year. You'll be 30 in two years. Do you do this just because you're a top Alpha? "

Mu Hanfeng nodded shamelessly, "Yes, I have the ability."

Yunsu was angry and distressed with that reply. But he also knew in his heart that Mu Hanfeng may act nonchalant, but he wasn't that happy.

Mu Hanfeng watched his back disappear through the door. After a while, he withdrew his eyes, laughed to himself, and took another sip of his strong tea.

He didn't want to think about all the old crap of the past, so he might as well think about the little pervert.

What he said to Yun Su was true; he did it on a whim and really found it interesting. But Yun Su wouldn't understand.

Originally, Mu Hanfeng, like Yun Su, did not pay much attention to Tong Che. He could admit that Tong Che's looks and temperament could really crush all Omegas in the circle. Because most Omegas give off a sweet and cute vibe. With round eyes, cheeks full of collagen sensuality, and a pheromone-influenced temperament to match.

But Tong Che was different. His eyes were slender, with an upturned end. His face lean and delicate. His eye complexion and lip color were light. When he wasn't smiling, the whole person oozed a sense of coldness.