Ch33: Training!

"I'm sorry Giyuu you haven't heard? Onichan started training Kyojuro since Shinjuro refused to train him any further."

Giyuu deadpanned at his friends' younger sisters' words, "Huh?"

"Well Shinjuro-" She cleared her throat, "He uh...he isn't in the place to train the next heir to fire breathing. So, Hikaru uh, Onichan started training Kyojuro, because he was taught a few forms of fire breathing in training. Because, you know, Shinjuro helped train Onichan"

"Oh."

"Yea..."

Giyuu stood in the outside area of Y/n's estate, he had gone to Hikaru's house, but seeing he wasn't there had gone to see if he was at his little sisters estate. She was currently hanging up laundry.

"I see." The Pillar bowed, "I'm sorry to bother you." He went to turn away, but a voice stopped him.

"A-Ah! Wait!"

He turned back to her.

"Would you like some tea? Onichan is eating dinner here tonight, so he'll be here in a bit! Why don't you wait for him?"

He was going to decline but hesitated when he saw the desperate look on the girl's face, he could tell she didn't want to be left alone again. The crows where company, but they weren't the best. She didn't really have anyone to talk to, Hikaru and Kyojuro where busy training, Shinjuro wasn't in the right mind, all the Hashira where out on missions, and Kanae was well...gone.

Giyuu nodded with slight hesitation but that quickly faded away as the girls' eyes shined brightly.

"Here just sit down! Ill get us some tea!"

----------------------

"I'm sorry I don't have many flavors; crows can be sensitive to how some tea smells so I have to be careful with what I buy." Y/n smiled sadly, pouring the newly brewed tea into cups for both of them.

The two now sat on Y/n's engawa, crows flew around training, eyeing the Water Hashira suspiciously. How could they not? I mean, what man wouldn't want their beloved master?