Chapter 12:

The rich sweetness of milk chocolate instantly spread in his mouth, and Tong Che curled his eyes. He was about to ask Mu Hanfeng how he secretly brought the chocolate when he caught a glimpse of the camera turning around.

The cameraman smiled nervously at them, "Teacher Mu, Little Prince Che, have you found any new clues?"

Mu Hanfeng was worthy of being a movie emperor. Switching to a concentrated research demeanour in a second, he said indifferently, "I'm looking."

Since the camera was right in front of him, Tong Che couldn't say anything more. So he reluctantly suppressed his thoughts and followed him to look at the patterns on the wall.

"Teacher Mu," Tong Che exclaimed excitedly, reaching out and pointing to a certain spot on the wall, "Look at this. Is this a clue?"

Mu Hanfeng followed Tong Che's finger and found that the pattern there was indeed different. It looked like random graffiti.

But if one looked closely, you’d find that among the random graffiti was a string of very standard graphic symbols. Like the Olympiad math problems done in elementary school.

"Tong Tong is so attentive." Mu Hanfeng complimented him in passing.

Tong Che immediately said, modestly, "I just happened to see it."

He said it lightly, but the tips of his ears quietly reddened again.

Mu Hanfeng had already known that this little Omega was so easy to tease. But now he realised that not only was he easy to tease, he was also easy to praise.

As he studied the graffiti, he continued to chat casually, "So you're shy now? You're still not immune after being praised by so many people every day? "

Mu Hanfeng knew that Tong Che was really popular now. He had received a lot of praise, whether it was on the internet or in the circle.

Tong Che cooed in a small voice, "Can that be the same..."

The more people praise you, the more it can't compare to the smallest sentence from your idol!

Mu Hanfeng was stunned and understood, but he deliberately pretended not to understand, and his usual frosty tone was tinged with a rare bit of interest. "How is it different?"

The tips of Tong Che's ears suddenly turned even redder, but he still replied seriously, "Teacher Mu is my idol. So, of course, he is different from others. "

Having learnt a lesson from the last interview, he didn't dare say this out loud again for fear of being scolded again when it was broadcast. So he had to come up to Mu Hanfeng's ear and whisper it quickly.

Mu Hanfeng has been in the circle for five years, and he has heard such words countless times. He had long since stopped having waves in his heart over that. Including the ones that came from Tong Che's mouth, it wasn't like Mu Hanfeng hadn't heard of them before. Back in that video interview, he had heard them before. At that time, he didn't care much about it, but now, he didn't know whether it was because of this little Omega's overly sincere tone or the warm breath that was sprayed on his ears, tickling his heart, Mu Hanfeng suddenly felt in a good mood.

Tong Che immediately took a step back after saying this. He was afraid that Mu Hanfeng wouldn't believe him and would continue to tease him by asking something else. So he quickly changed the subject, "Teacher Mu, do you see a pattern?"

Mu Hanfeng probably knew what he was thinking. He smiled and replied, "Well, look at the first symbol, it's a triangle over a circle. The second is a square over a triangle..."

"I got it!" Tong Che took over, "The third is a circle over a square, and the fourth is all three of them stacked together, so the order is: AB, BC, AC, ABC!"