Chapter 16:

In the middle of the night, Tong Che was smothered awake. Before he woke up, he was originally having a very sweet and shy dream—in the dream, they were on the same hill where they had been during the day, and Mu Han Feng was teaching him how to fly a kite.

However, the difference between reality and fiction is that in reality, although Mu Hanfeng also taught hands-on, he just stood beside him and reached out to hold his hand. But in the dream, Mu Hanfeng was standing behind him. Teach him by wrapping his whole body in his arms!

In the dream, Tong Che was, of course, incredibly shy. Not only were his ears and cheeks burning, but every inch of his skin that came into contact with Mu Han Feng was burning.

But gradually, this "hotness" changed from a psychological "hotness" due to shyness to a physical "hotness". His body grew hotter and hotter; sweat beaded on his forehead, and the arms around his waist became a sweet burden, strangling him as if he couldn't breathe properly.

Pheromones spurted out of his glands uncontrollably, and his whole body felt like it had been thrown into a green coconut and soaked.

......

Tong Che finally struggled to wake up.

Sucking in his nose, Tong Che was completely awakened with a jolt. It wasn't a dream; the whole room was now filled with the smell of his pheromones!

Tong Che jumped out of bed, and his first thought was to look at Mu Han Feng, who was sleeping in the bed next to him.

Seeing him lying flat with his eyes closed, breathing evenly and steadily, Tong Che breathed a small sigh of relief.

Not daring to delay any longer, Tong Che jumped out of bed, and was caught off guard. His legs were so soft that he stumbled. He hurriedly supported the edge of the bed to stand firm.

The black fog that had risen before his eyes slowly disappeared. He gingerly opened his suitcase and retrieved the suppressant and the blocker. Then he tiptoed into the bathroom and closed the door behind him.

What he didn't know was that the moment the bathroom door was closed, Mu Hanfeng, who had been lying on the bed "asleep", opened his eyes. The eyes were clear, with no trace of sleep.

In the bathroom, Tong Che first gave himself a blocker, which was similar to a neck collar. Except that the former is a chemical blocker and the latter is a physical blocker. Compared to the neck collar, the blocking effect is much stronger. In a situation like his current pheromone explosion, the neck collar is undoubtedly no longer effective, and the only solution was to use a blocker.

But the blocking agent could only stop the pheromone from leaking out, but not stop it from remaining active in his body. With his back pressed against the cold tiles, Tong Che took a deep breath. He slowed down for two minutes, and then unpacked the inhibitor without hesitation.

But he didn't have the strength in his hands, and it took a lot of effort to get the sharp needle into his wrist. The inhibitor he used was a strong one, and generally speaking, it would take no more than five minutes at most for the injection to take effect, and the pheromones would slowly settle down.

Tong Che leaned against the wall and kept adjusting his breathing as he waited for it to take effect.

He felt that at least ten minutes had passed, yet he still didn't feel the slightest sign that it was going to settle down. Instead, it felt like it was advancing.

False-estrus...

In that instant, those big words suddenly popped up in Tong Che's mind. He had been taught in his secondary school physiology class that a false-estrus could not be suppressed by inhibitors, and that the only way was to be temporarily marked by the Alpha that had "lured" him into an estrus.