Chapter 18:

Ning Ran waved her hand, full of growing disgust, and said, "There is something I want to talk about. There is a program to record. What is the use of this ugly and vulgar heart?"

Yin Lan immediately raised his hand, "I second the motion!"

"What do you mean by ugly and vulgar?" Wang Qi righteously said, "This is clearly a symbol of love!"

If he had not said these words, it would have been okay. Everyone was just disgusted. However, now all six people are disgusted enough to show an ugly expression. Even Tong Che, who is used to managing his expressions in front of the camera, and Mu Han Feng, who has always had an iceberg face, couldn't hold back.

"The program team is too afraid to say they are too poor," Mu Han Feng coldly looked askance at Wang Qi, "Love cannot be made to carry this black pot."

Wang Qi was about to be killed by this group of popular people, so he glared at Mu Han Feng, angrily, and turned around and entered the cabin.

Leaving a group of people outside laughing.

Mi Beibei sighed, "Ruthless teacher Mu, you are ruthless."

Xiao Yao also followed the cavity, "Teacher Mu, you are poisonous."

Mu Hanfeng simply ignored them and only looked down and asked Tong Che, "Tong Tong, am I cruel? Am I poisonous?"

Tong Che hurriedly shook his head into a rattle and said, "No, no, no, you are especially right, Mr. Mu! We can crowdfund the show next time, or at least buy a slightly better looking love sign! "

Mu Hanfeng's mood instantly improved by an octave, and he no longer cared about the ugly love heart. He gently shook Tong Che's wrist and went into the hut.

The other four people also followed suit.

But unexpectedly, the interior decoration of the hut and the exterior were completely different in style. The light blue wallpaper was printed with a small whale, and the dark blue sofa had a starfish pillow of the same color...

The whole room has blue tones, but because of the lovely shape, it does not look cold and depressing. On the contrary, there is a unique sense of freshness, so that people feel very comfortable in it.

Everyone's expressions showed that it looked good to the naked eye. Especially with Tong Che, his eyes were glued to a variety of cute shapes of small objects and could not move away.

Mi Beibei quietly reminded Tong Che, "Brother Che, your eyes should not be so eager. If you keep staring at that little dolphin cushion, your cool persona will collapse!"

Tong Che was stunned and whispered to Mi Bei Bei "thank you" and immediately withdrew his gaze. His face tensed.

He looked so cold.

This was all seen by Mu Han Feng, and he unconsciously added a smile under his eyes. He also remembered Tong Che's cute appearance in little bunny pyjamas holding a teddy bear and what Tong Che looked like when he was coquettish in his arms. The strange possessiveness was inexplicably satisfied—good, only he could see the cute side of the little omega.

"Please take a seat; we're about to begin the first stage!" Wang Qi said.

Around Wang Qi, there were six fat sofa bags, surrounded by a semicircle. With six people sitting on them, the atmosphere was very relaxed and comfortable, and it was a very suitable setting for talking about the heart.

Sure enough, the name of the first level is called "Do you know me?"

"This level is very simple. It is to let each of you CPs get to know each other better," Wang Qi explained, "so we deliberately set 10 different questions for each pair. The rules are like this..."