Chapter 46

Shen Zhuoli's words sounded like a thunder in Shen Weixi's ears.

    His pupils shrank, and he instantly thought of the most absurd possibility, and rationally and desperately suppressed that absurd guess.

    Shen Weixi smiled reluctantly, "Fourth uncle, you may have misunderstood. I'm here to find Xiao Luo, and I'm really sorry to disturb you and that person..."

    The fourth aunt Shen Zhuoli said was probably his little lover.

    After speaking, he was worried that he had read the wrong house number, so he took a step back and looked at the house number again. It was indeed Zhai Siluo's villa.

    Why is it absurd that Shen Zhuoli brought his little lover here? It's just too much.

    Shen Zhuoli raised his brows, a hint of impatience on his face.

    "Didn't I just say that Xiao Luo is sleeping, what are you doing to him?"

.But what he just said was clearly that the fourth aunt was sleeping...

    Shen Weixi didn't know what to think, his whole body seemed to have been struck by lightning, and the absurd guess came up from the bottom of his heart again, the rose in his hand fell to the ground, his body swayed unsteadily, his face was pale. Look at the man opposite.

    "Fourth uncle, are you kidding me, what do you mean... Xiao Luo is now..."

    "It's your fourth aunt." Shen Zhuoli finished the rest of the words calmly.

    Shen Weixi's eyes widened and he looked at him in astonishment, his pale lips trembling. His expression changed from dazed, shocked, hesitant, and finally to enormous anger.

    Shen Zhuoli just came down in a bathrobe with red scratches on his shoulders. It's so late, what he and Zhai Siluo have just done is self-evident. .Thinking of the scene where the two were entangled together, Shen Weixi felt a sharp pain in her chest, Junxiu's face swelled red, and she grabbed Shen Zhuoli's bathrobe.

    "I don't believe it! You let Zhai Siluo down, I want to see him!"

    Shen Zhuoli seemed to have expected his reaction long ago. His eyes narrowed, and he opened Shen Weixi's fingers one by one and grabbed the front of his shirt, his eyes darkening.

    "He is very tired and needs to rest, please leave."

    Shen Weixi shook his head, looked behind him, and muttered anxiously, "I don't believe it, you must be lying to me. Zhai Siluo, come out!"

    He was like a trapped beast in a cage, his eyes were red, anxious and eager to find Zhai Siluo's figure in the house. Shen Zhuoli frowned, afraid that he would make Zhai Siluo fall asleep, and wanted to drive him out. When the two were at a stalemate, a hoarse voice suddenly sounded above the spiral staircase.

."Shen Weixi, what are you doing here?"

    Hearing this voice, Shen Weixi's red eyes widened and he stared straight at the figure standing behind the railing on the second floor. At first glance, Zhai Siluo had just got off the bed, with a loose shirt on, not even shoes. There was a light red mark on his open neckline, sleepy eyes, and an unconscious charm in his handsome eyebrows. Even if he looked at him with no expression, there was an indescribable sultry all over his body.

    It was another man who made him this way.

    What should belong to him has been taken by others.

    The blood in the whole body slowly became cold, Shen Weixi clenched his fists, turned to Shen Zhuoli, and his eyes suddenly became extremely sinister and angry.