Chapter 47

"Something happened between me and him, and we may be separated for a while."

    Li Le was puzzled and lost any sleepiness, and got out of bed while putting on his clothes.

    "No, what can happen to the two of you? Wasn't it good enough to mix oil with honey some time ago? Did that guy Shen Weixi do something again?" Li Le could only think of this possibility.

    "Don't ask, I can't tell for a while."

    Zhai Siluo pressed his forehead with a headache, and the blue veins of his temple were pulled. He knew that it wasn't just because Shen Weixi's sudden appearance today made him shake the relationship, but he was afraid, he was afraid that Shen Zhuoli would fall into endless hatred, and finally turn into another person who made him strange .

.In fact, when he went to see Shen Zhengde in the hospital, when Shen Zhuoli held his shoulder and asked him to tell Shen Zhengde what their relationship was, he felt a little uncomfortable in his heart. What kind of feeling, he believed that Shen Zhuoli was sincere to him, but he was also afraid, this sincerity was mixed with other things.

    Although he didn't want to say it, Li Le also guessed it. The most popular rumors on the Internet are that Shen Zhuoli is an unfilial son with a beastly heart. After all, he is the one who is able to get angry with his biological father and go to the ICU for rescue, and personally send his brother to the police station. As an outsider, he is not good at evaluating who is right and who is wrong in this relationship, so he can only respect Zhai Siluo's choice.

    "If you want to talk about the script, it may not be so fast to join the group, but I have a variety show at hand, and I have been inviting the main creator of our movie. Two days ago, Sister Yushan agreed, you two can go on together. . . Just to promote the movie again. "

    "Thanks."

    After hanging up the phone and confirming the arrangements for the next few days, Zhai Siluo was no longer sleepy and hungry, so he had to get out of bed with bare feet and go to the refrigerator to find something to eat.

    When going downstairs, through the partition window of the stairwell, he saw that the lights were also on in the villa opposite.

    In an instant, he felt like a needle had been pricked in his chest.

    After eating, I went back to bed with another person's body temperature on the pillow and duvet. He leaned on the pillow Shen Zhuoli had slept on, and his eyes were suddenly dry.

    He knew that just because of this hesitation, he pushed the other party away, which was too cruel to Shen Zhuoli.

    When he was reborn, he was timid and swaying. Probably because he was hurt too deeply by that hopeless relationship in his last life, and now he is so afraid to give his sincerity.

    He spurned himself more than anyone else.

.Confused, he touched the mobile phone by the bedside, opened the dialog box, and wanted to say something to Shen Zhuoli, when a text message popped up suddenly.

    It was sent from an unfamiliar number, and when I clicked in, I found that the unfamiliar number had called him countless times today. He immediately guessed who the other party was.

    "Xiao Luo, I know you won't believe me, so let me tell you one more thing. Wei Jie told me before that Uncle Shang stabbed Shen Zhuoli in the parking lot. Going up to it, let the knife pierce deeper. Will he be able to dodge that knife with his skills? I think you know better than me what he is for."

    "This is what the second uncle told Vijay himself. If you don't believe it, we can face it face to face."

.That time in the parking lot... Zhai Siluo slowly recalled that on the day he said he wanted to invite Shen Zhuoli to dinner, he never waited for him in the restaurant until Secretary Zhou called him and told him to go to the hospital to see Shen Zhuoli. something happened.