Chapter 48

In the dim light, the voice ringing in the ear has a kind of sandy coarse grain.

    Zhai Siluo met Shen Zhuoli's particularly deep black eyes, and his heart trembled unconsciously. He lowered his eyes, avoiding the man's gaze.

    "I fell down when I didn't stand still."

    Shen Zhuoli smiled, took a step closer, and trapped him deeper in his arms.

    "You're obviously worried about me, why don't you admit it?"

    Zhai Siluo pursed his lips, subconsciously trying to refute, but as soon as he opened his mouth, the man's warm lips pressed up.

    Zhai Siluo's eyes widened and he looked at him with some panic. This is the lounge in the backstage, and TV station employees will come in at any time. In case someone bumps into them...

    He stretched out his hand to push Shen Zhuoli away, but Shen Zhuoli held down his arm and pressed it against the wall behind him.

    "Ok……"

.Between his lips and teeth, some memories that made him ashamed flooded into his mind again, Zhai Siluo's cheeks flushed red, his fingers tightly grasped Shen Zhuoli's arm, and he wanted to kick him, but he was hesitant about the injury to his lower abdomen. .

    Shen Zhuoli saw the subtle changes in his face, and when he had tasted enough of the taste in his mouth, he let him go with great kindness.

    "Aren't you afraid of being seen?" Zhai Siluo's eyes widened, his tone sullen.

    "I'm here, they won't come in without authorization, don't worry."

    Zhai Siluo's clothes were still wet, and it was extremely uncomfortable to stick to his body. He pushed Shen Zhuoli away, "please go out first, I have to change clothes."

    He raised his hand to close the door, but Shen Zhuoli grabbed his arm, the man looked at him deeply, with a pleading tone.

    "Xiao Luo, don't be mad at me, okay?If there is something wrong with me, just say it and I will change it. "

    Zhai Siluo looked up at him, he was silent for a few seconds, and then said softly, "Shen Weixi told me a few days ago that the reason you were stabbed in the parking lot, the reason you were injured so badly was because you didn't hide at all, right? ?"

    Shen Zhuoli hesitated for a few seconds, then gave a light hum.

    Zhai Siluo's eyes were full of puzzlement and disappointment, "Are you stupid, even if you wanted to send Shen Jianye to prison, you wouldn't use this method? How could you hurt yourself so much, if Aunt Zhuo knew..."

    Shen Zhuoli twitched the corners of his mouth, "Maybe, there are not many people in this world who really care about me. Xiao Luo, I feel very happy that you can care about me so much."

."I didn't care before, whether I was seriously injured or despised, I didn't care, but now it's different, because I still have you, I promise, I will never be hurt again, and I will live well, do you believe me? ?"

    Zhai Siluo looked at him and was about to speak when there was a knock on the door.

    He quickly took a step back and pushed Shen Zhuoli out.

    Another male guest came in with a change bag. He saw Shen Zhuoli sitting on the bench and greeted him in surprise.

    "Mr. Shen, are you feeling better?"

    Shen Zhuoli nodded and said hello to him, then he picked up his things and walked out without expression.

    The male guest was a little confused. He was about to find the locker when the door of the compartment next door suddenly opened, and Zhai Siluo, who had changed into new casual clothes, came out.