Chapter 49

A week later, the variety show that Zhai Siluo and Shen Zhuoli participated in and recorded was broadcast on satellite TV.

    Before the official broadcast, the program team had already announced in the promotional video that there would be a mysterious guest participating in their game session. Although only a black and white silhouette promotional photo was released, netizens were still intrigued, and some people watched it. The excitement was not afraid of big things, and they all speculated whether Ye Zhi or Shen Weixi was invited by the show team.

    Of course, there are also some netizens who speculate whether the show team will invite Shen Zhuoli. After all, Zhai Siluo and Shen Zhuoli's CP popularity in the movie is unparalleled, and Chaohua fans have exceeded 200,000. As soon as this guess came out, some netizens immediately jumped out and said that zw's bosses never participated in any business interviews, let alone any cps on variety shows. Even if the program group offers a sky-high announcement fee, it is impossible to invite the big guy.

.However, when the feature film was launched, countless audience members dropped their jaws after seeing the handsome and tall men who came out of the passage.

    Don't big guys never accept business interviews and don't like to show their faces in front of the camera? How can you come to such a family-friendly variety show?

    In the online video, the barrage is also boiling.

    "Damn it, I saw some gossip that the big guy will be on the show before. I thought the other party was a rumor, but I didn't expect it to be true!! I'm Consummated!"

    "My God, the big guy really killed me without glasses, it's a completely different style, love it!"

    "I heard that the boss is still single, and he is obediently holding Mrs. Shen's number plate."

    "One more upstairs."

    When Shen Zhuoli first showed his face, the barrage was all about his long legs and beauty, but some audience members found that he didn't seem to have spoken much to Zhai Siluo on stage. .After all, the two used to be uncles and nieces-in-law. It seems unusual to be so unfamiliar, right?

    "There is a saying, why doesn't Zhai Siluo even greet Shen Zhuoli? It's his fourth uncle anyway, it's too rude."

    "Please, is it the first four uncles, okay? Shen Zhuoli has done some dishonorable things in the Shen family after all. I guess Zhai Siluo still has some grudges in his heart."

    "[White Eyes] Are Zhai Siluo fans upstairs? What does it mean to be dishonest? Shen Zhuoli is obviously giving an eye for an eye. That's what the Shen family deserves!"

    "Could it be that Zhai Siluo hasn't forgotten Shen Weixi, so he's not very comfortable seeing Shen Zhuoli now?"

    "I found that Shen Zhuoli's profile from a certain angle is quite similar to Shen Weixi..."

    "There is a blood relationship, so it's normal to look like."

    ...

.Netizens talked a lot, and the entries that Shen Zhuoli and Zhai Siluo did not match were once on the hot search. However, within a few minutes, a new hot search replaced this entry, firmly occupying the first position on the list.

    #zhuosicpboiling

    When Shen Zhuoli and Zhai Siluo met on a tightrope on the water, the audience was looking at the screen nervously, guessing whether the two would fight, but when they saw what happened next, their eyes widened.

    Shouldn't these two be fighting to the death and racking their brains to push each other down? Why are your hands and feet still entangled? And as soon as Shen Zhuoli fell into the pool, Zhai Siluo jumped with him, how could he still look indifferent before?