Chapter 51

Zhai Siluo accompanied Shen Zhuoli to the cemetery in the suburbs.

    It was evening, the sky was overcast, and the dark clouds were low. There are no family members in the cemetery to pay their respects. It had just rained, and the stone road was covered with moss, and it was slippery to step on. Zhai Siluo held an umbrella and held Shen Zhuoli's arm in one hand, for fear that he would fall.

    He always felt that Shen Zhuoli's complexion became particularly pale since he left the hospital. Shen Zhuoli has been going back and forth between the hospital and the company every day these past few days, often returning home in the middle of the night. It was probably the Shen family who tortured him to the point of exhaustion. His transparent eyes not only had bloodshot eyes, but his expression also became extremely tired.

    The rain is falling again, and it is getting bigger and bigger. The pines and cypresses were extraordinarily green in the rain, and when they arrived in front of Zhuo Wei's tombstone, Shen Zhuoli put down the white chrysanthemum in his hand, took Zhai Siluo's hand, and the two stood side by side in front of the tombstone.

.The woman on the tombstone is still young, with a bright and elegant smile, and her facial features are somewhat similar to Shen Zhuoli, only more soft.

    Zhai Siluo could fully imagine how beautiful Aunt Zhuo was when he was young. He tried hard to search for Aunt Zhuo's face from his memories, but he had no memory of any woman except the one he had hurriedly seen in the living room that summer.

    With regret and regret on his face, he bowed deeply to the photo.

    Shen Zhuoli touched the photo on the tombstone, "Mom, I brought Xiao Luo to see you. You have seen him. Do you remember?"

    Shen Zhuoli put down his umbrella, stretched out his hand and grasped Zhai Siluo's hand tightly, looking at the smiling face of the woman in the photo.

    "You must not believe that Xiao Luo is with me... We have experienced a lot and are very happy now. I hope you can bless us in the sky."

."I've avenged the revenge of the Shen family. Shen Zhengde just passed away. You should be able to see it in the sky, right?"

    He said some more personal words intermittently, Zhai Siluo just stayed by his side in silence, quietly helping him hold an umbrella.

    Returning home from the cemetery, Shen Zhuoli was probably too tired for the past few days, and his nerves had collapsed to the extreme. In addition, he had been exposed to the rain in the cemetery, and his face had turned pale since returning home.

    Zhai Siluo was afraid that he would catch a cold, so he went to the kitchen to cook ginger soup. When he returned to the bedroom, he found that Shen Zhuoli's face was extremely blushing. He quickly took out the thermometer in the drawer to take his temperature. At a glance, it was 38.5 degrees.

    This was the first time that Shen Zhuoli had shown such a vulnerable appearance in front of him. Zhai Siluo looked at the handsome man lying on the bed, his brows furrowed tightly, and his heart seemed to be pulled by something.

.When the family doctor came, he found a damp towel, dipped it in some alcohol, and physically cooled him first as Shen Zhuoli did last time. Shen Zhuoli's burn was worse than his last time, his cheeks were flushed, his eyelashes were trembling, and he seemed to be enduring torment and pain in a dream.

    Xiaojiu slipped in from outside the door, perhaps knowing that the owner was not feeling well, he didn't make a fuss, but obediently nestled at the foot of Shen Zhuoli's bed, with his big round eyes open, quietly accompanying him.