Chapter 52

In the beginning, a marketing account with a million fans posted a few intimate photos of the two.

    It was taken candidly in the driveway at the entrance of the villa. In the photo, Shen Zhuoli and Zhai Siluo got off the car together. When they reached the carved iron gate, Shen Zhuoli naturally took his hand with one hand and pushed the iron gate with the other.

    These photos were all taken with high-definition telephoto lenses.

    As soon as the marketing account posted the photo, the hot search immediately exploded. Originally, the popularity of the two people's real-life cp had a tendency to faintly surpass that of the movie cp. Now that the stone hammer came out, all the cp fans went crazy, and they happily forwarded the lottery in the super chat.

    But soon, the news of Shen Zhengde's death was also on the hot search, and it happened to be ranked second. .The melon-eating crowd who were watching the excitement now also realized that something was not right. As soon as this old man left, Shen Zhuoli was with his ex-nephew and wife. Isn't it very authentic?

    Another marketing account came out and broke the news that Shen Zhuoli had been with Zhai Siluo for a long time, and the reason why the old man became sicker was because they were angry with them. The marketing account also vividly described the details of these people in the hospital, as if he was there in person Same.

    Although Shen Zhengde was reviled on the hot search a few months ago, when he died, most of the hatred of netizens for him disappeared. After all, the dead are the big ones. Cha Liang, it seems that there is nothing to care about, and there are even people who have a little sympathy for him.

    With the help of various marketing accounts and the help of the navy, the wind of public opinion has gradually changed.

.The melon eaters who were just watching the excitement began to accuse Shen Zhuoli and Zhai Siluo of being shameless.

    "My own father was seriously ill, and ended up hooking up with my nephew's fiancé? Damn me, what kind of scum is this?!"

    "No matter what Shen Zhengde has done before, he is Shen Zhuoli's biological father after all. Isn't it too much for Shen Zhuoli to directly force people to death?"

    "You don't even know that Zhai Siluo's fans have turned black, don't you even know how to avoid suspicion? Shen Zhuoli used to be your fourth uncle! Don't you feel uneasy about your conscience when you are with him?"

    "I don't understand the grievances and grievances of these giants at all. Because Shen Weixi escaped from marriage, Zhai Siluo turned his head and hooked up with the more powerful fourth uncle to get revenge on the scumbag?"

    "The upstairs sounds like a Shuangwen script. But these two people are not some fuel-efficient lamps, right? Why do I think Shen Zhuoli is just using Zhai Siluo to get revenge on the Shen family?"
."I feel the same way upstairs. Neither of these two people are good people. Thinking about Zhai Siluo's movies three times before, now that I think about it, it's really disgusting!"

    Although the wind of public opinion has been greatly skewed, there are still many just passers-by who speak out.

    "There are some virgins upstairs, please shut up. I will stab you first. I accidentally got into a car accident and was hospitalized on the road, so I don't have to be responsible?"

    "Why are there still people here to cleanse Shen Weixi, is it okay for Shen Zhuoli to beat him up for ten streets? At least they keep themselves clean, and they are wholeheartedly towards Zhai Siluo."

    "Disgusting, so the memories of netizens are like goldfish? The dirty things that Shen Zhengde did in the past, the harm to Shen Zhuoli and his mother's family, can be exposed just because he died of illness?"