Chapter 56

The host first read the list of the best supporting actresses.

    Jiang Yushan also won the nomination. The camera swiped across the faces of several nominated actresses one by one. Jiang Yushan was busy taking pictures of Shen Zhuoli and Zhai Siluo, and didn't notice her face suddenly appearing on the big screen until her friend next to her pinched it. her hand.

    "Concentrate, you have to read your name."

    "Don't worry, I will definitely accompany you." Jiang Yushan is a frequent visitor to literary films, and the directors love her cool and beautiful temperament like a white rose. She has been nominated for three years in a row, but every time she ran with her, so she didn't hold out much hope this time.

    When Zhai Siluo heard the words behind him, he couldn't help turning his head and gave Jiang Yushan a meaningful look.

    "Sister Yushan, I don't think so, maybe it's you this year?"

.As soon as he finished speaking, the host read out Jiang Yushan's name aloud, and in an instant, all the cameras focused on Jiang Yushan's face.

    Jiang Yushan was shocked and dazed for a few seconds, and soon she realized that all this was true, she couldn't help covering her mouth, tears of excitement welling up in her eyes.

    With tears in her eyes, she got up and hugged her friend, and stepped onto the podium amid the fierce applause from the audience.

    Zhai Siluo couldn't help laughing when he saw Jiang Yushan's acceptance speech stumbled because he was too excited.

    "Are you so happy that she won the award?" Shen Zhuoli on the side couldn't help but feel a little appetizing.

    "Of course, Sister Yushan's acting skills have always been good, and she is also very hardworking, but she is not popular. Now that she has won the award, she should have better resources."

.On stage, Jiang Yushan had already thanked her family and friends, and began to thank the actors who worked with the crew, especially Zhai Siluo and Shen Zhuoli.

    "I have to say that with these two handsome guys around, I get up more motivated every day and memorize lines more vigorously. I am very grateful to them for joining the crew, and to the director for his insight!"

    There was a knowing laughter from the audience, and another wave of applause sounded.

    After the best female supporting role, it is the award for the best male lead.

    Hearing the sound of the fierce drum beats and the five nominated actors flashing on the screen one by one, Shen Zhuoli was even more nervous than Zhai Siluo, and clasped his hand tightly, which was slightly wet due to sweating.

.Before the host read the names, the camera on the screen was aimed at five actors. Zhai Siluo has self-awareness. This time, two of the nominees are veteran actors, their acting skills are already perfect, and they have many years of acting experience. The younger generation can compare. Therefore, when the name of one of the old actors was read out of the host's mouth, he did not look disappointed at all, but smiled and clapped.

    "Don't be discouraged, you still have many opportunities in the future." Shen Zhuoli whispered in his ear.

    "Don't worry, I'm in a good mood, and being nominated is already recognized by the organizing committee for my acting skills."

    Next, following the best female supporting role, their crew won two awards for best soundtrack and best director, which can be said to be quite rewarding.