Chapter 63

Originally, Gu Yu had an indifferent expression on his face, but when he heard Zhai Siluo mention Director Xu, he suddenly panicked.

    He touched his face worriedly.

    "Is my face really swollen? Is it out of shape?"

    Zhai Siluo shook his head, held his shoulder, and looked at him puzzled.

    "You can avoid that punch just now, why didn't you dodge it?"

    Several leading actors had received special training before joining the group. The character of the second prince also looked weak, but in fact he was capable of both literature and martial arts. He didn't believe that Gu Yu couldn't avoid that punch.

    The handsome young man smiled bitterly. He lowered his long eyelashes and looked into the depths of the woods with a melancholy expression.

    "I thought that even if I said too much, my brother wouldn't beat me for an outsider, but I didn't expect that he would actually do it, and it was for Ye Zhi..."

.At the mention of that name, he unconsciously clenched his fist, and his red eyes showed strong hatred.

    "What kind of thing is Ye Zhi, he's not worthy of my brother at all! He was just abandoned by Shen Weixi, and turned his head to come to our Gu family!"

    "He really doesn't deserve your brother."

    "However, the more you reject him like this, the more likely your brother will defend Ye Zhi and distance himself from you."

    Gu Yu turned to look at Zhai Siluo, a little surprised on his face.

    "You seem to know him well?"

    Zhai Siluo laughed sarcastically, "This is his usual method, but this time it's a different target."

    Gu Yu quickly grabbed Zhai Siluo's arm, like he was holding his own life-saving straw.

    "Brother Siluo, if you know Ye Zhi so well, there must be a way to deal with him, right?Can you help me think of a way to keep my brother from being deceived by him? "

    Zhai Siluo was grabbed by his arm and looked a little embarrassed, "This is your family's family business, I don't want to interfere, and I don't know your brother well. He probably doesn't have a good impression of me. I'm afraid I can't help you."

    Hearing his words, Gu Yu immediately felt a little dejected, lowered his head, and said nothing. Zhai Siluo, seeing his lost face, couldn't bear it, and patted him on the shoulder.

    "I can see that your brother is a very assertive person. With time, he will definitely be able to see Ye Zhi's true face. Maybe you can wait a bit longer."

    Gu Yu looked painful, "When will you wait? Do you want me to watch my brother and Ye Zhi get together and even get married in the end?"

    Zhai Siluo looked at his lonely expression, and then listened to his bitter tone, and seemed to see something. .Shen Zhuoli mentioned to him when he left, saying that Gu Yu and Gu Feng are not biological brothers, and seeing how Gu Yu cares about his brother so much, does it mean that he has something wrong with Gu Feng?

    It was someone else's family business after all, and he didn't want to interfere. After comforting the young man, he took him back to the studio.

    When the director saw the injury on Gu Yu's face, he was really angry. He got angry on the spot and scolded him directly. Gu Yu was already wronged, and when he was scolded by the director again, his eyes were red on the spot. Tears kept falling.