Chapter 64

That night, Xinghai Guan V, who was scolded tens of thousands of times by angry netizens, sent a notice of termination of the contract with Ye Zhi, saying that Ye Zhi was no longer an artist under Xinghai, and about him—all negative news and Xinghai will never be seen again. any relationship.

    The ancient puppet crew that officially announced Ye Zhi before also quickly deleted all Weibo posts about Ye Zhi, and issued a new announcement, saying that because the actor needs to be replaced, the crew will suspend filming. Please look forward to the audience of this drama. awaiting notice.

    - Overnight, Ye Zhi's reputation and career were all ruined. On Weibo, everyone regards him as a rat in the ditch, shouting at him to kill him, and the gossip forums are discussing his black stuff everywhere. The surveillance video of those few minutes has been captured by countless screenshots, all over the place. Crazy.

    After finishing his Weibo, Gu Yu was in a good mood and went to Zhai Siluo's room to look for him with great interest.

."Brother Siluo, you are too good, how did you dig out so much black material from Yezhi!"

    Zhai Siluo was watering the succulents on the windowsill, and when he heard Gu Yu's words, he didn't move his eyebrows, his expression was indifferent.

    "This is not the black material I dug up, it is what he has done himself. It is just a fact. It can only be said that the wicked will eventually have a bad reward."

    Gu Yu nodded again and again, "That's right, if he didn't do these things himself, how could the so-called black material come out, it's all his own fault and deserved."

    "Where's your brother? Did I apologize to you?"

    Hearing Zhai Siluo's words, Gu Yu's expression became a little gloomy at times, he lowered his eyes and tangled his fingers together.

    "No, I don't know if my brother has seen the surveillance video, or even if he saw the video, he still believes in Ye Zhi..."

.Before he could finish speaking, the phone in his pocket suddenly vibrated. It was actually a message from Gu Feng.

    Sorry.

    These three simple words instantly brightened Gu Yu's dim world. He clutched the phone and pressed it to his chest excitedly, unable to hide his excitement at all on his face.

    "My brother apologized to me!"

    Zhai Siluo smiled and patted him on the shoulder, "As I said, your brother will definitely see Ye Zhi's true face.

    "Brother Siluo, thank you so much! Next time I'll invite you to dinner with Mr. Shen?"

    "You don't need to eat, just stay away from him."

    A cold voice suddenly sounded behind him, and it was Shen Zhuoli who pushed the door open at some point and appeared in the room.

.When he was free on weekends, he specially came from Wancheng to visit Zhai Siluo's class. Unexpectedly, when he came in, he saw Gu Yu pulling Zhai Siluo's arm, his face suddenly not very good-looking.

    "Zhuoli, why are you here suddenly?" Zhai Siluo was very surprised to see him. He also planned to return to Wancheng when he had a few days off, but he didn't expect Shen Zhuoli to give him such a big surprise.

    Gu Yu was afraid that Shen Zhuoli would have grudges in his heart, so he quickly explained, "Mr. Shen, I was so happy to see the news of Xinghai's termination of the contract with Ye Zhi, so I came to see Brother Siluo to thank him, don't misunderstand! I'll be right away! Go, not your light bulb."