Chapter 66

Zhai Siluo pretended not to see Shen Zhuoli's tear, and held Shen Zhuoli's hand tightly, his tone pretending to be relaxed.

    "Am I all right now? Don't worry about me so much."

    "Do you know, I thought you were going to be like last time..."

    The words stopped abruptly, Shen Zhuoli seemed to realize his gaffe, and turned to the topic.

    "Is there any discomfort? I'll ask the doctor to come and see."

    Zhai Siluo shook his head, fortunately, his nanny car was made of special material, and the airbags in the car were also deployed in time. Although he had wounds all over his body and a moderate concussion on his brain due to the impact, no one was injured. It was fatal, and the operation was timely, and the cardiopulmonary function was not damaged too much.

    "Ye Zhi...how is it?"

.Shen Zhuoli knew that he was going to ask this question, he frowned and sat down beside the bed.

    "He was injured much more seriously. After two days of resuscitation, his left leg has now been amputated. When he wakes up, the police will ask him for questioning. If nothing else, he should spend the rest of his life in prison."

    Zhai Siluo nodded with a somewhat remorseful expression, "I was so impatient at the time that I was caught in Ye Zhi's trap. Thinking about it carefully, how could he go to City B to threaten my brother, and I always felt that someone was on the set during those few days. Staring at me, thinking about it now, that person should be Ye Zhi."

    "What time is it, are you still blaming yourself?" Shen Zhuoli was a little helpless. He fished out Xiao Jiu, who was about to crawl on the bed, and put it aside.

    "What about Director Xu? I'm in a car accident, and I'm going to delay the filming schedule again."

    "Is this the time to think about this?" .Shen Zhuoli was almost laughed at by him, and squeezed his hand helplessly.

    "You don't need to worry about anything now, as long as you take a good rest. I will take care of the rest." Shen Zhuoli's tone was extraordinarily serious.

    Zhai Siluo nodded. After all, he had just woken up from a coma, and he had a headache after talking for a while. Shen Zhuoli saw that her face was not good, and hurriedly rang the bell to let the doctor come in for examination.

    The doctor checked Zhai Siluo's whole body and said that the problem was not a big deal, and it was a normal sequelae. It is normal for the patient to have dizziness and nausea in the past few days, so there is no need to worry too much.

    When there were only two people left in the ward, Zhai Siluo became more awake. He raised his eyes to look at Shen Zhuoli and persuaded him earnestly, "Zhuoli, you should go to rest as soon as possible, you must have not slept well for several days."

    "You can just sleep, I'll be relieved when I sit here."

.Zhai Siluo was a little helpless and was having a headache how to convince him when the door of the ward was suddenly pushed open, and a figure walked in anxiously.

    "Siluo, you're awake, you've made me so anxious." Zhai Siming's eyes were exhausted, and his face was full of concern.

    When Zhai Siluo had an operation before, Zhai Siming went to the hospital and stayed at Zhai Siluo's bedside for one night after the operation. Later, Shen Zhuoli forced him to go back to the hotel. As soon as he heard the news that Zhai Siluo woke up today, he immediately rushed over from the hotel.