Fighting for a damn chair Ch.12

"Binghe-Ge! STOP THIS NOW!!!" I yell as I enter the room and quickly run towards him.

"Tch." Gege click his tongue and then look at me

"If it was you I would just give the sit then to start a bullshit." Gege spoke as he pull the chair

I then look at Lan Wangji who is pulling the chair towards him as well.. Oh- they really are fighting for the sits, like the student said a few hours ago! This man really like that sit so much?

"Violence towards a fellow classmates inside the school grounds, speaking with such a using inappropriate language and talk to someone with a ill manner. You are breaking the rules" Lan Wangji spoke making my head hurts!

OH MY GOD!! THIS DUDE IS SO OBSESSED BY FOLLOWING AND DOING THE RULES!!

Then Gege laughs as hard as he can, not long enough he stop and look at him dead serious, Gege then smile at me and tap my shoulder... I was shock to heard what he whispers

"Mmhmm~ Why not just give me the sit and not to runt about your shitty rules? Or is it you have someone you like and you can't leave the sit because that someone is close by your sit?" Gege spoke as he grin like a crazy mad man..

"...." Lan Wangji become quite, he looks like he is thinking either to answer or not

I don't like it- It can't be.. does- does this man.. Lan Wangji likes.. Fucking LIKES MY SISTER!??!!!! HELL NO!!! U WON'T ALLOWED IT!!! IT CAN'T BE!!

I was in pain that someone will take my sister so early.. WAHHHH!!! MY INNOCENT LITTLE BEAN!!!!!

"That is nonsense. I do not like anyone" He said with a serious voice and it is still cold as ever

Ahhh.. thank good he doesn't like my sister.

"Amm? Is that so? Then why are your ears always so red when that certain people is around?" Gege explain.. making me froze-

Wait- how come I never knew about that- maybe it is not my sister! Alright I'm okay with it as long as it's not my sister.

"Nonsense! Stop with this shameless questions." Lan Wangji said with a little louder voice

Oh my- i didn't know he can raise his voice like that! Gege really push his bottons huh

"If you say so~ common Yang let's skip the class I have a new game, let's play!" Gege said making me confused

Huh? He doesn't have a new game! What is he talking about?

Then he pull my hands and we are about to leave but then..

"You cannot leave, it is not yet the end of the school classes." Lan Wangji spoke then pull my hands back..

They both keeps on pulling and I got TIRED! IT FUCKING HURTS LIKE A BITCH!!!

"BOTH OF YOU JUST STOP IT!!!!"

"IF YOU WANT TO PULL SOMETHING THEN PLAY TAG WAR OUTSIDE AT PE!!!!!!!"

I snap really bad as I slap both if there hands off of me. I walk out of the room and walk myself out of THAT DAMN HELL PLACE.

Idiots. Fighting for a damn chair? How are they even in high school and not in kindergarten? This is really pissing me off real bad.

•||To be continued||•