7- Klamkabot

"It's impossible.... You are three years older than me.... Bora Ra knows who i really am.... And the people here on earth doesn't.... So maybe.... I'm an alien too?...

How will you react? Will you still see the same?.... But i know for sure.... It's impossible for us to be together.... I guess fate thinks we're not meant for each other...

But i'm not sure.... Maybe fate has something planned for us... Just maybe... One day.... You will be mine."

─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚ ───

Boboiboy kept on tossing and turning, trying to get at least a bit of sleep yet he couldn't. He just laid on his portable camping bed, waiting for himself to just drift to sleep which eventually it did.

Just when the elemental manipulator was slowly falling asleep, his watched suddenly showed a hologram with Ochobot displaying on his screen.

"Boboiboy! Help me Boboiboy!" Ochobot desperately called out but he didn't get any answers towards the said boy.

"HELP!!"

This had caught Boboiboy's attention who quickly snapped his eyes open and sat up. "O-Ochobot! Your okay! W-Where.. Where exactly are you?" The elemental manipulator worriedly asked, staring at the hologram in relief at the same time in worry.

"I-I have no idea" Ochobot answered truthfully, in the hologram. Boboiboy can clearly tell how scared his friend was, judging on how Ochobot kept on looking around while also being alert.

"But.. I think-" Ochobot got cutted off by something attack him, it made the Power Sphere scream. This just made Boboiboy even more worried before started shouting.

"Ochobot! Ochobot!! Answer me!"

Upon hearing Boboiboy's yelling caused all the young heroes to slowly stir awake, Y/n, Ying and Yaya were slowly coming out of the tent to see what's all the commotion about.

"Huh?"

"What's wrong Boboiboy?" Y/n tiredly asked, she was worried after hearing the said boy's worried shouts so she had to check on him to make sure everything was okay.

"Ochobot! He contacted me!" The elemental manipulator quickly replied, his words made the others looked at him in bewilderment as they're mind were fully awake.

"What? Ochobot contacted you?" Ying asked, she wanted to make sure that she heard it correctly.

Fang— who was now also fully awaked; briefly checked his power watch before quickly informing the others. "He's right, Ochobot's location appeared on my watch!"

After the shadow manipulator said that, the others had quickly mimicked Fang's action, also seeing where Ochobot's location is.

"We've got to... We've got to go and save Ochobot!" Boboiboy directed which the others already agreed with him.

"What are we waiting for? Let's go!" Y/n exclaimed, using her telekinesis to fly out of the tent and faced the others in a hurry.

Gopal quickly got up from his camping bed and ran towards Papa Zola's mosquito net to wake the man up since he didn't wanna leave the only adult here alone. "Cikgu! Wake up Cikgu!! We got a trace from Ochobot!"

"But i don't wanna go to school... I haven't finished my homework yet! Mr. Gopal is going to punish me!" Papa Zola murmured, lightly pushing Gopal away.