Chapter 69

A few days later, Zhai Siming told Zhai Siluoyezhi that he was about to be discharged from the hospital.

    "When he was treated in the hospital, he was on bail pending trial. Now that he is discharged from the hospital, he should go directly to the detention center. It can be regarded as a wicked person who has a bad revenge."

    Zhai Siluo hummed softly and asked again, "Where's Zhai Peng? What is he doing?"

    Zhai Siming hesitated for a few seconds before saying, "He's looking for a relationship with the public prosecutor, trying to get Ye Zhi's sentence reduced. I also fell out with him because of this. He was so stubborn that he wouldn't listen to anyone's persuasion. Ye Zhicai is like his own son!"

    Zhai Siluo laughed sarcastically, "Who said it wasn't, I should have picked it up."

    When Zhai Siming heard his words, he felt extremely uncomfortable as if something was blocked in his heart. .It was enough for Zhai Peng to be partial to Ye Zhi before, but Zhai Siluo was hurt to such a degree by Ye Zhi, and he was still partial to Ye Zhi, which really disappointed him. If it weren't for Zhai Peng's health, he would have wished to publish a newspaper to dissolve the father-son relationship with him!

    "When will Ye Zhi be discharged from the hospital?" Zhai Siluo asked him.

    "What do you want?"

    Zhai Siluo's eyelashes drooped slightly, his expression gloomy and unclear, "I think I will meet him."

    In the early spring, the sun was shining brightly, but in the corridor on the first floor of the hospital, the air was exceptionally humid and cold.

    "Ye Zhi, it's time."

    An impatient voice came from behind, and two figures in dark blue uniforms approached, rudely handcuffed him, and pushed his wheelchair out.

.Ye Zhi's eyes were still staring at the jasmine flower outside the window. The small bright yellow flower bloomed among the green branches and leaves, fluttering in the wind, with a warm vitality. Unlike him, it was lifeless and sluggish.

    He looked down at his mutilated right leg, and tightened his fingers on the armrest of the wheelchair. He still remembered the piercing pain from the severed limb after the anesthesia. He thought he had nothing to lose, and he was not afraid of losing anything, but at that moment, overwhelming regret overwhelmed him.

    He did not destroy Zhai Siluo, but completely destroyed himself. He just lost his reputation and career before, but he still has a healthy body and has a chance to start over in his life, but all of this was killed by his own hands.

    He looked at his pinhole-strewn arm with a bleak smile on his face.

    Suddenly, footsteps sounded at the end of the corridor.

    "who?.The police are detaining the prisoner, please avoid it! "

    "Two police officers, I'm Ye Zhi's uncle, can I see him?"

    Zhai Peng's old and haggard face appeared in Ye Zhi's sight.

    During the time Ye Zhi was hospitalized, the police sent a special person to guard outside the ward door, and it was strictly forbidden for anyone to visit. Zhai Peng came to the hospital several times and was closed, but he also left some impressions in front of several police officers, and the tall policeman recognized him.

    He investigated Ye Zhi's background and knew that his parents died in an accident. Later, he was brought to Zhai Peng's uncle's house and raised by Zhai Peng. Seeing the pleading face of the man in front of him, he couldn't bear it, and frowned, "If you have anything to say, say it quickly, the prisoner will get in the car soon."