Chapter 71

Shen Zhuoli has always disliked talking sticky love words. When I confessed to him, I considered every possible way before I said the word I liked. If it weren't for drunkenness and lack of calm and self-control in the past, I'm afraid it wouldn't be easy. Say these three words.

    Zhai Siluo just felt his heart was burning hot, pure joy and emotion filled his chest, and his nose couldn't help but feel a little sour.

    "me too."

    Shen Zhuoli was not satisfied with his answer, and his scorching black eyes stared at him without blinking, about to break the casserole and ask to the end.

    "What are you too?"

    Zhai Siluo glanced at the driver's seat in front of him with a hint of embarrassment. Shen Zhuoli can be unscrupulous when he is drunk, but he is still sober. In front of the driver and Secretary Zhou, how can he say those three words?

    "I'll tell you when I go back to the inn." He could only coax Shen Zhuoli like this.
.Shen Zhuoli hummed without embarrassment, and stopped bothering about this topic, but leaned on his shoulders with confidence and closed his eyes to rest.

    When they arrived at the inn, Secretary Zhou helped Zhai Siluo to get Shen Zhuoli out of the car and entered the room.

    After being with Shen Zhuoli for so long, this is the first time Secretary Zhou has seen him so drunk, and it is also the first time that he is so happy. When the company went public and went to the New York Stock Exchange to ring the bell, the boss didn't drink.

    "Mr. Zhai, then please take care of the boss."

    As soon as Secretary Zhou finished speaking, Shen Zhuoli, who was leaning crookedly against the wall, opened his misty eyes and gave him a slightly dissatisfied look.

    "What's your name, Mr. Zhai, Mrs. Shen?"

    When Zhai Siluo heard his words, his face suddenly became embarrassed, he took Shen Zhuoli's arm and let him sit on the sofa.

."Secretary Zhou, he's drunk and talking for fun. Don't take his words seriously."

    "Yes, Mrs. Shen."

    Secretary Zhou held back his laughter and left the room.

    Zhai Siluo shook his head helplessly, poured a basin of hot water in and wiped Shen Zhuoli's face. There is honey grapefruit tea made by the assistant in the refrigerator, which can be used to hangover. Zhai Siluo took a ceramic cup, dug a few tablespoons of honey grapefruit sauce in the jar, soaked it in hot water, and handed it to Shen Zhuoli to drink.

    Shen Zhuoli felt hot after taking a sip and put down the cup. He was fumbling around in his pocket, and his expression suddenly became flustered.

    "Where's my marriage certificate?"

    Zhai Siluo only wanted to laugh when he saw it. He took out two red marriage certificates from the drawer of the wardrobe and put them in his hands.

    "It's all here, it's not lost, don't worry."

.Shen Zhuoli opened the marriage certificate suspiciously, and was completely relieved after seeing the photo of him and Zhai Siluo on it. He pressed the marriage certificate tightly to his chest, and closed his eyes contentedly.

    Shen Zhuoli's look is really cute and silly. Zhai Siluo rarely sees a steady and mature man showing such an expression, so he couldn't help turning on the camera of his mobile phone and took several pictures of him.

    "Then you will sleep with these two marriage certificates tonight?" Zhai Siluo teased him.

    To his surprise, Shen Zhuoli nodded solemnly.