1.6

This sleep, Song Xi fell into a drowsy sleep. When Yoyo woke up, the car was parked outside the Feng family's old house, and he was lying on the seat, the car was warm.

    A voice came from overhead: "Wake up? Get up, it's already here."

    Song Xi sat up quickly, wouldn't this man keep watching him sleep?

    System: "Yeah, not only did I wait for you in the car to sleep for half an hour, but I also enjoyed a snoring symphony by the way."

    Song Xi wanted to die.

    Feng Chengyi opened the car door, bowed down, and smiled: "Do you need me to hold you?"

    Song Xigang wanted to shake his head subconsciously, but the words of rejection were changed to need on the tip of his tongue. This is a place where the original body has never been, so he will not ask for it.

    As soon as he finished speaking, a hot hand covered his hand, and he naturally led him out of the car.

.In October, the temperature fluctuated day and night, and there was a big difference between the temperature in the car and the temperature in the parking space. When Song Xi got out of the car, the night wind slowly hit his face. He shivered subconsciously, and a layer of goose bumps appeared all over his body.

    Feng Chengyi asked him in a low voice, "Cold?"

    Song Xi said it wasn't cold, he just couldn't get used to it for a while because the temperature difference was too big.

    Feng Chengyi didn't speak. After a rustling voice, Song Xi put a suit jacket on his shoulders, carrying the residual body temperature of its owner and the faint smell of tobacco.

    Song Xi was held by the hand and moved with the man's deliberately slow pace.

    Too foul, he thought.

    "Have you seen the system, the legendary boyfriend power!"

    For the first time in history, the system didn't attack him: "If you like it."

    "Fuck." Song Xi's heart trembled: "Am I that kind of person?"

    System: "You are."

.Song Xi choked, he is indeed, he is gay, born, and a nobleman whose mother has been single for more than 20 years. Can't do the wicked thing of breaking straight and strong into bends.

    As a normal man, he would watch small videos and color books on weekdays when he had nothing to do, and then did a traditional handicraft to the air.

    The system said that his heart was right. If it weren't for the current conditions, when he met a man like Feng Chengyi, his eyes would probably stick to him.

    Men who are extremely attractive to women have the same effect on gays.

    "Stairs."

.A voice pulled Song Xi out of his thoughts. He raised his foot and stepped on the steps, and he felt a rush of warmth. The aunt in the room came out and called Mr., and saw the young man and the man overlapped with sharp eyes. hands, horror in his eyes.

    Song Xi was led into the warm room. Just as he tore off his jacket, the man beside him naturally took it and put it on his arms, leading him to sit on the sofa.

    This is a very common scene, but it almost shocked my aunt's jaw. She has been in this house for many years. She knows that her husband does not like to be in contact with others. He will not touch the clothes worn by others. Tonight Always making exceptions.