1.7

When Song Xi woke up, his head was so dizzy that he was about to explode. He hadn't slept well all night, and he always felt cold under his feet.

    When he woke up, the water cup on the bedside table disappeared along with the cell phone that he had soaked in the cold shower all night. Song Xi didn't ask, Feng Chengyi came into the room with breakfast, and took the initiative to explain.

    "I asked my aunt to take away the water cup. The phone is broken. I'll get someone to prepare a new one for you later." He didn't ask about the phone at all.

    Song Xi sat cross-legged on the bed and said thank you. He really needs a mobile phone right now. When he lives alone, he can order takeout and listen to e-books.

    "I'll transfer the money to you when I have time," he said.

    Feng Chengyi said no, and put the breakfast on the small table next to him: "Wash up first."

.Song Xi climbed out of bed, was helped into the bathroom by a man, and washed and waited on him like a three-year-old child. Even the size of the clothes he ordered was not bad at all, just right, so someone put a ruler on him. Measured the same.

    After eating, Feng Chengyi wanted to go out, and Song Xi also thought about going out with him. He had to go out to find a house quickly. It was not a problem to stay in someone else's house like this.

    As soon as he finished speaking, there was silence in the air for a long time before Feng Chengyi's voice came: "Okay."

    I don't know if it was Song Xi's illusion, but for a moment, the air pressure around him was much lower.

    Song Xi got into the car first, and Feng Chengyi closed the door behind him and said, "Follow me to the company first. When I'm done over there, I'll look for a house with you. It's not convenient for you alone."

.To rent a house, you need to sign a contract. Song Xi can't see it. In all likelihood, he will be trapped. It also depends on the apartment type, furniture, and daily necessities.

    Song Xi didn't show his ability. It would be better to ask Feng Chengyi to help him by spending money to help a stranger. After thinking about it, he nodded obediently, "Okay."

    Feng Chengyi looked at the young man who was sitting upright on the car seat, even his hair was soft and submissive, his fingers hanging on the seat couldn't help moving.

    want to knead.

    Song Xi was in a daze. If he could see it now, he would find that the mature and steady steel straight man he understood was staring straight at him, his eyes full of aggression and possessive urges, unabashedly exposed to the air. middle.

    Feng Chengyi knew that something was wrong with him.

.From the first time he saw Song Xi, he followed behind him in a ghostly manner, and stretched out his hand impulsively. After walking all the way with the person in his arms, Feng Chengyi felt that he could not restrain himself. After returning, Mr. He did it by himself The young people's information was sent in an assertive manner.

    Last night, Feng Chengyi didn't think about going to Jiang's house to attend the banquet, but for a while, the young man pretending to be pitiful appeared uncontrollably in his mind.

    He changed his mind and couldn't explain clearly. He just smoked a cigarette all the way in the car going to Jiang's house. It seemed that in the no-man's land that had been silent for a long time, a beast suddenly jumped out and it was roaring frantically. , roaring...

    Sitting in the warm car, Song Xi suddenly shivered for some reason, and goosebumps formed on his neck.

    "System, are you secretly scolding me behind my back?"