1.8

Jiang Yun's words sounded reasonable, Song Xi didn't respond, the kindness was great, and the Jiang family had some kind of support for the original body, but the original body was already dead, after the task was entrusted, the soul was probably It's time to disperse.

    What should be paid, all paid, even if there are those that have not been paid, after the death of the original body, after the Jiang family received a lot of compensation, they have already been cleared.

    And Song Xi didn't think that Jiang's father wanted to see him. If he really went, he might be able to wake up the other party alive.

    "Jiang Xi" is the pillar of shame for Jiang's father. After he existed for a day, Jiang's father and his wife had a deep thorn in their hearts. This thorn was very penetrating and penetrated into two married families, and reminded them all the time. For Jiang's father, this is the evidence that he was played around by a woman in his romantic history, and he was born with a disability.

    Song Xi didn't believe what Jiang Yun said about the deep love between father and son. He only believed that there was a pit waiting for him to jump in.
.Now the more he talks, the more the other party bites harder. He is too lazy to care about Jiang Yun, and reaches out to tug at Feng Chengyi's sleeve by feeling, "Didn't you say you're busy, you're going to be delayed."

    The man hummed softly and held his hand very naturally, as if this action had been done thousands of times.

    Song Xi actually wanted to say that he should just let his assistant lead him on his own, but after thinking about it, he gave up.

    Jiang Yun made a lot of drafts, but the other party regarded him as air and left without looking back.

    His pride wanted him to walk away with his head held high, but he couldn't leave. The Jiang family had already been swept into a puddle of muddy water by the side branches and the high-level officials who were just about to make a move. Jiang Xi had to wade in, no matter who it was...

    Jiang Yun raised his eyelids and looked at the two people whose backs were facing him further and further, shoulder to shoulder.

."Mr. Jiang, please stop." The assistant suddenly blocked in front of him, his attitude was very tough and merciless.

    Jiang Yun's face was pale, but his self-esteem still prevailed. He raised his chin and sneered: "It's just a dog that only wagging its tail."

    After speaking, Jiang Yun adjusted his tie, turned and left gracefully.

    The assistant stood behind and shrugged indifferently, there are people in this world who are not as good as dogs.

    Song Xi didn't know what was going on behind him. He followed the man carefully. As soon as he stepped into the door of the company, he heard greetings one after another around him, mixed with the sound of inhalation. He even felt exaggeratedly, as if Countless lines of sight rushed towards him with exploratory thorns.

    After waiting for the exclusive elevator, he breathed a sigh of relief.

    Feng Chengyi tilted his head: "What's wrong?"

.Song Xi didn't want to admit that he was a local dog, so he pulled Jiang Yun out and slipped, "It's just a little strange, why does Jiang Yun insist on me going back."

    He asked casually, but he didn't expect the man to hear it, and he thought about it and explained it directly according to the news he got: "Something happened to the person in charge of the Jiang family, and he has shares in his hand. If you can solve it in accordance with legal procedures, you have the legal right to inherit... The Jiang family is too messy."