1.11

After finishing speaking, Song Xi wanted to slap himself again, but the original body could not see anything, how could he know what an ant was.

    He dug a hole for himself.

    Fortunately, Feng Chengyi seemed to be distracted, and didn't pay attention to what he said. Song Xi paid attention to his expression while talking about the topic. After seeing that the other party didn't show any suspicious expression, he breathed a sigh of relief.

    "Brother Feng, didn't you just say that Jiang Yun was looking for me?"

    The topic returned to the right track, Feng Chengyi asked someone to take the phone and hand it to Song Xi, "Jiang Yun said he has a few words to tell you."

    Looking at the call records, the other end of the phone has been waiting for a long time. According to Jiang Yun's character, this is the first time that a big girl has been on a sedan chair.

    Song Xi raised the phone to his ear, and said lightly, "Is there something wrong?"

.There was silence on the other end of the phone for several seconds before Jiang Yun's voice sounded: "Jiang Xi, do you really want to sell that share?"

    The burden of the Jiang family fell on him, and he had to deal with ghosts and monsters. Jiang Yun's voice was almost hoarse, as if even the arrogance on the bright side had been weighed down by the burden of the family.

    Song Xi hummed softly, and for a while, the phone was so quiet that he could barely hear his breathing. He waited patiently and set his eyes on the grass next to him. Luckily, he picked up a ball from nowhere. Throwing it in front of Feng Chengyi, he gently pulled the other's pants with his teeth and wagged his tail.

    Feng Chengyi was annoyed by the entanglement, and kicked out with his toes perfunctorily. Luckily, he twisted his steps and brought it back and put it at his feet.

    After a long time on the phone, Jiang Yun let out a hoarse and feeble voice, "Thank you, I didn't expect... Anyway, thank you."

.Song Xi said the truth: "No need to thank you. If you really feel bad about it, you can make more money. I don't think it's too much money."

    There are so many unthinkable things in this world, always taking a bad mind to speculate on others, seeing everyone feels deep in mind, how tiring to live.

    Jiang Yun didn't expect such an answer, he was speechless for a while, and then he felt relieved.

    "Wait for Dad... to discuss this matter, then I will come to you."

    He didn't spread it out, but they both knew in their hearts that Jiang's father could only hang himself in one breath, and he couldn't keep his breath.

    It's no different from dying.

    The tree fell down and scattered. Jiang's father has done a lot of romantic things in his life. On the other hand, what other people care about is still that little family property.

.Song Xi said yes, and just turned his head and was about to hang up the phone, when Jiang Yun's voice suddenly sounded over there. He spoke very slowly and audibly: "I'm sorry."

    Song Xi was stunned for a while, but did not accept the sentence hastily, but politely said goodbye without hesitation, and hung up the phone neatly.

    Sorry, it was for "Jiang Xi", he wasn't, so whether it was "it's okay" or not forgiving, he had no position to answer for the original body.

    The matter of the Jiang family was over for a short time. Song Xi stretched his arms and felt relaxed. When the house was renovated, he took the luck to live a leisurely life alone.