2.2

Song Xi didn't lie to him. The man's toes were really stained with chicken feces. Judging from the shape, it was estimated that the two chickens who had just walked around had just pulled it.

    The man took off his sunglasses, revealing a handsome face, with his lips pursed into a straight line, he lowered his head and looked down. When he saw a piece of dirt on his feet, he instantly put on a doomsday expression on his face.

    Wu Bei raised his foot and looked at it, and there was something on his heel, but he didn't stop and scolded: "Grass!"

    Song Xi just wanted to pass the leaf in his hand to the man to let him wipe it, when the other party quickly took out a silk handkerchief from his body. Seeing that embroidery is very suitable for pretending to be coercive.

    Song Xi threw away Tong Ye, he really didn't understand the life of the rich.

    Wu Bei held his breath, folded the handkerchief over and over again, carefully avoiding his hands, and slowly wiped his shoes, his face turning black into the bottom of the pot.

.After wiping the toe of the shoe, the sole of the shoe is inconvenient to clean, and it is also a bit difficult to handle.

    Song Xi took out a handful of melon seeds from his bag to eat, and said casually, "rub it on the ground, and it will come down when it gets dusty."

    Wu Bei had another expression of eating flies, and finally rubbed tentatively on the ground.

    This method is indeed correct, but the parties cannot accept it.

    After rubbing on the mud for several times, the man didn't know what to do with his brain, and covered his mouth with another hand that had never touched the handkerchief and almost retched out.

    Song Xi wrapped the melon seed shell in a tung leaf, and concluded in his heart that the other party was not only very aggressive, but also had cleanliness, was not cheap, and was rich.

    After Wu Bei finished it, he used his fingertips to hold the edge of the veil, frowned and asked, "Is there a trash can?"

    Song Xi said honestly: "No."

.People in this village don't use public trash cans, they just throw them away outside, take home the high-quality ones, and burn them together with firewood.

    Wu Bei could only hold the veil like this, in a dilemma, and replaced it with an expression of wanting to die immediately.

    Song Xi had seen enough, stuffed the unfinished melon seeds into his pocket, and waved to the man, "Bring it here, I'll throw it for you."

    Wu Bei hesitated for several times, and finally, under the pressure of biochemical weapons, he walked towards the young man, handed it to him, and said thank you awkwardly.

    Song Xi caught the handkerchief with the tung leaf wrapped in the melon seed shell and wrapped it, and added another tung leaf to wrap it up, and placed it on the bench next to him.

    Wu Bei stood beside him with an unacceptable expression, "You put him directly on the stool? Smelly molecules and bacteria will pass through..."

.Song Xi picked up the crutches that were leaning on the stool next to him, propped himself up, glanced at him, and interrupted his long speech, "I have two layers of wraps."

    "You..." Wu Bei just spit out a word, then swallowed it back in an instant, replacing it with a blunt: "Where are you going to throw it."

    He saw Song Xi's broken leg, he didn't ask, and he didn't show any pity and pity on his face, but the hostility between his brows clearly dissipated.