2.8

Don't hate, don't hate.

    Song Xi was very relaxed, grabbed the iron plate, and with the deafening thudding sound, he drew his eyes out to enjoy the scenery along the way.

    This village is located in the mountains, perhaps there are many people with the surname of Li from the ancestors' generation, so they got the name of Lijia Village.

    There is a dirt road leading to towns and villages on the dirt road that crosses the mountains. On both sides of the road, there are fields full of crops. Occasionally there are one or two fields and wasteland in the middle.

    The people on the tractor couldn't be idle either. When their ears got used to it, they started chatting with the people next to them. Another uncle took out a cigarette stick, rolled up leaf cigarettes, and lit cigarettes.

.For a while, all kinds of voices mixed together, and the noise was a bit piercing. The uncle who happened to be smoking leaf cigarettes stood in front, and the thick white smoke he exhaled was blown to the back with the wind, blowing on the faces of Song Xi and several others.

    The smell of leaf smoke is really strong, Song Xi coughed twice, and was about to change positions, only to find that the man beside him was clutching the iron plate with both hands, the veins on his arms burst out, and his usually cold face The upper part was ashen as death, and the teeth were biting his lower lip tightly.

    Song Xi was startled, and quickly asked, "Are you alright?"

    Wu Bei turned his face with difficulty, facing him, his Adam's apple rolled uncomfortably.

    Song Xi suddenly thought of something and blurted out: "You won't be... car sick, oh no, tractor sick?!"

.Wu Bei didn't want to admit it, but he|mommy knew that he, a person who travels all day in the car on business trips, would actually faint on the tractor, not only dizzy, but also nauseated and nauseated.

    He gritted his teeth and asked, "Also, how long will it take."

    It was the first time Song Xi saw him so weak. He looked ahead and deduced the time to reach the destination from the memory of the original body. "There are still about ten minutes, you can bear it."

    After speaking, a puff of smoke blew on the faces of the two of them, and Song Xi didn't respond, but looking at Wu Bei's expression, it was estimated that he was about to vomit.

    No way, the tractor is so big, you can smell it everywhere.

    Song Xi couldn't do anything about it. Seeing the uncomfortable expression on the other side's face that he was about to die immediately, he used the cover of his trousers pocket to ask the system for a sour candy - he only found out yesterday that the system is like a snack shop. Have.

.Song Xi peeled off the sour icing with one hand, and handed it to Wu Bei's tightly pursed mouth, coaxing a child: "It's sour, press it first."

    Wu Bei took a bite of the candy, and suddenly, the sweet and sour taste burst in his mouth, the nausea in his throat subsided, and his face softened a little, his expression was a little unnatural, "Thank you."

    Song Xi said, "It's alright, remember to return it to me next time." Then, he stuffed the candy wrapper into Wu Bei's palm, "Trash, don't litter."

    "..."

    Wu Bei closed his eyes, took a deep breath, and slowly calmed down.

    What can you expect this man to do?

    Fortunately, the road was not long. After more than ten minutes, the tractor pulled its heavy body and stopped outside the town.

.People got off one after another, and Song Xi's legs were inconvenient. The last one to get off, he stood on the top and watched. Almost as soon as the tractor stopped, Wu Bei turned over and quickly got off the tractor. own clothes.