2.10

When the accident happened in the morning, several police officers suddenly came to the village and went straight to the He's house. Without asking, Song Xi heard the news from a panic-stricken aunt.

    He Jianjun died and was fished out of the pond. When he was fished out, his face was bubbling white, his forehead was punched with a fist-sized hole, and the wounds around him were soaked.

    Anyone with a discerning eye can see that He Jianjun did not fall into the water, but was killed by someone.

    The old lady was still a little palpitated when she spoke. She reached out and patted her chest, and said earnestly: "Xiaokang, go back and have a look. Your mother is crying now, and she probably doesn't feel well."

    Song Xi said yes, and after watching the aunt go away, he poked out the system and asked, "System, has He Jianjun been killed?"

.There is no such thing in the original body's memory, but it cannot be ruled out that it happened after the original body's death. The original body has only a few strokes in the original plot, and there is not much related to the afterlife.

    "I don't know." The system said, and explained again, "Although each small world has a given node, the node can be changed."

    Song Xi understood that when he came here, he changed the fate of the original body from falling into the water and drowning. This node has already shifted, and the system cannot predict what will happen in the future.

    Li Shumei is the only one in the He family now, Song Xi thought about it, and he is still going to have a look. According to the family relationship, the police will also find him.

    When Song Xi slowly swayed to He's house with crutches, there was a large circle of people outside. He wanted to see, but because of the majesty of the police, he didn't dare to go in, and his eyes were glued to the door.

.Li Shumei was crying in the room, crying to the core, as if she wanted to vent all her dissatisfaction.

    As soon as Song Xi passed by, the village name subconsciously stepped aside and looked at him with sighs or pity.

    Pushing the door and going in, three police officers stood in the yard. They watched Li Shumei cry in embarrassment. A man who found He Jianjun dead in a pond.

    In the shade on the steps, He Jianjun's body was placed there, covered with a white cloth.

    As soon as Song Xi came in, the policeman standing in the middle looked at him keenly, and glanced at him with scrutiny eyes, looking at the momentum, he should be the leader of the three.

    Song Xi nodded politely to him, jumped up the steps to the side of the body, and stretched out his hand to remove the white cloth.

.The police investigation needs to collect the scene, but since He Jianjun's body was moved from the pond, the information should have been collected long ago.

    Sure enough, no one came to stop him. These people are all human beings. The family members of the He family have probably figured it out. He has a broken leg and is easy to recognize.

    Song Xi glanced at it, and it was not much different from what the aunt said, but He Jianjun had a walnut-sized wound on his forehead.

    As soon as he finished reading, the leader in the middle came over and looked at him sharply, "He Kang?"

    Song Xi nodded and waited for the other party to continue to ask.

    The policeman took out a small notebook and pen from his pocket and said, "Small investigation, please cooperate with me."