2.11

Wu Beida came all the way, and before he could impress his sweetheart, he first impressed the police.

    Because of their weird way of getting along, he and Song Xi succeeded and became the object of observation by the police.

    The kind that get to the bottom of it.

    Obviously, this matter has nothing to do with the two. The police asked a lot of questions, and finally got little information related to the case.

    At this time, the policeman who went out to inquire about the news came back and brought the exact news.

    Yesterday, He Jianjun was playing poker in a far away place in the village. There were three poker friends, and there were quite a few people watching the poker. He said that it was around 11 o'clock in the evening. He Jianjun answered the phone and seemed to hear some very angry news. , threw the card directly, and walked away with a black face.

.Many people have seen it, and this can't be faked, but no one knows where he went after he left. It was late at that time, almost all of them fell asleep, and they were busy and tired all day, and no one would go out for a walk in the middle of the night.

    The leading police officer looked condensed: "Xiao Zhang, did you find the cell phone of the deceased when you checked the body before?"

    The policeman who called Xiao Zhang said no, "Zhang Jianguo has a big trouser pocket, and the inside is clean. The phone was either taken away by the murderer or fell into the pond, but no matter what kind of guess it is, this phone is. It's probably gone..."

    Since the murderer can kill and throw corpses, he naturally knows how to destroy props.

.The case was briefly lost, and there was almost no evidence available. Li Shumei would cry when she asked about it. The three police comrades stopped doing useless work. Some available evidence could not be found.

    Before leaving, the police chief saved Song Xi's phone number with his mobile phone, saying that he might need his help during the case.

    "Okay." Song Xi had nothing to do. He opened his mouth and read the phone. He didn't pay attention. The man beside him was already blackened, and he stood a little forward, showing a possessive attitude.

    Just like a lion in nature, it uses the most primitive way to send a dangerous signal to outsiders, and strongly swears its sovereignty.

    After watching several police comrades leave, Song Xi retracted his gaze, turned around, and almost hit a wall of meat.

.He helped his forehead, a little headache, "What are you doing standing so close."

    Wu Bei took a step back with a sullen face, wanting to say something, but after moving his lips for a long time, he finally said, "Nothing to do."

    Song Xi's eyes twitched, and he walked past the man to Li Shumei who was emotionally unstable, and reminded, "Mom, bring Dad into the house first, it's too hot outside."

    On a hot day, a bowl of cold vegetables will stink outside for a day, let alone a person who is completely cold.

    He Jianjun's body can't be disposed of for a while, so there is a custom of burial in the village, such as stopping the spirit, keeping the spirit, eulogy, sealing the coffin, and so on.

    After he finished speaking, Li Shumei didn't move, her expression was very blank.

.Song Xi couldn't help but sigh in his heart, this person is dead, all the shortcomings can be diluted or even erased, Li Shumei usually scolded two out of three sentences, but now it's so sad.