2.13

Song Xi's words were not groundless, because He Jie was too calm in the face of her father's death.

    Li Shumei stared at him, not saying a word, not denying, not admitting.

    She was always partial to her favorite daughter.

    Song Xi was also not interested in getting to the bottom of it, so he quietly took out his mobile phone and called the police. Wu Bei was standing beside him, recording with his mobile phone all the time.

    He is not a judge, right or wrong should be judged by professionals.

    The phone was connected. After receiving the news, he expressed shock. After re-confirmation, he asked Song Xi to stabilize the scene while ensuring his own safety. The police were on their way.

    Li Shumei didn't expect that he would really call the police, and she was so resolute and unsympathetic. She looked at this son incredulously, with a trace of resentment in her eyes, and her voice was sharp and piercing, "He Kang!  I am your mother! Do you have any conscience..."

    Song Xi did not refute, what kind of cause, what kind of fruit, no matter what, if you have the courage to do it, you must have the confidence to recognize it.

    Li Shumei's emotions after gathering for a day were punctured like this. She looked at the cold-blooded and inhumane son in front of her, her whole body reached freezing point, and she pointed at him and cursed. of fear.

    Song Xi didn't care. Wu Bei next to him couldn't listen anymore. His level of swearing was limited. He heard these difficult words for a while, but he didn't know how to refute them. After holding it for a long time, he simply reached out and covered Song Xi's ears. The ears are silent.

    Song Xi'an quietly let the man cover his ears, although it didn't help much.

.Li Shumei started to cry when she was tired of scolding, and howled with snot and tears, "I didn't want to kill him, I really didn't want to kill him, I don't know why I just..."

    Li Shumei began to blame Song Xi again. If it wasn't for Song Xi, this matter would have been exposed like this, saying that he was not very clean and filial in everything.

    "Mom, do you think the police wouldn't find out if it wasn't me?" Song Xi gently pulled Wu Bei's hand down and said word by word, "You can hide it for a day, but you can't hide it for a lifetime."

    This incident has already alarmed the police and attracted their attention. Li Shumei's disguise is very poor, and her emotions are easily broken. As long as someone who has a heart tries to make a cliché, it will reveal flaws. Maybe today the police will let her go because she lost her husband and is emotionally unstable. She, but what about tomorrow?

.If the most direct evidence cannot be found, anyone will be the object of suspicion by the police. People with ghosts in their hearts cannot be leaked, it is only a matter of short time.

    Li Shumei was speechless, slumped on the chair, desperately waiting for the final judgment.

    The night was getting dark, and the police rushed over in a hurry. The leader was still the head of the day. His hair was messy, and the dark circles under his eyes were scary.

    Song Xi and Wu Bei, as insiders, also needed to make a transcript, but because it was too late, they avoided following along and just went through the process at home. Before the police left, Wu Bei sent the recording by the way. past.

    Li Shumei was pushed and didn't struggle. She grabbed the policeman's arm and started talking nonsense, "I really didn't kill him on purpose, no no...I didn't kill him, I didn't."

.While collecting the notebook, the head said formulaically: "Yes or no, it's up to someone to judge, and we won't wrong anyone."

    After a while, the people in the room were clean and quiet, leaving only Song Xi and Wu Bei.

    Thinking that there was still a corpse lying in the main room, Song Xi pulled the man to collect the things, "Go back to my house and sleep, it's not far."

    Before leaving, he turned off the lights in the house and locked the door.

    The silver light of the moon was spread on the ground, and it didn't look too dark outside. Song Xi had a flashlight in one hand and a cane in the other, making it a little troublesome to walk.

    Wu Bei walked behind and glanced at him, then quickly followed. Without saying a word, he reached out and hugged him, "Show me the way."

    Song Xi's arm was against the other's chest, and he felt the sound of the other's heart beating. He hit the light beam of the flashlight on the road as a guide.

.The moonlight fell on the two of them, and the light fell on Wu Bei's feet. He walked steadily and powerfully, holding the light that belonged to him in both hands.

    Soon, the two got home, Song Xi came down and took the key to open the door. Although the house was not very beautiful, it was clean.

    As soon as Wu Bei entered the room, he looked left and right, with an expression as if he had finally entered the room.

    Song Xi looked at the time, it was very late, he closed the door and dragged the man into the house.

    Because he lived alone, he only got one bedroom, and there were some clutter in the other rooms, but the bed was big enough to sleep two people more than enough.

    Because they had washed up before, the two of them were too lazy to wash up, so they burrowed into the bed.

    Song Xi returned to the familiar environment, and as soon as he lay down, he lost sleepiness and turned over several times.

    Wu Bei leaned over, stretched out his arms and put him in his arms, "What's wrong? . . hot? "

    In the second half of the night, it was actually not very hot. Song Xi simply couldn't sleep, "I didn't doze off."

    Wu Bei leaned over, the corners of his lips touched and touched Song Xi's forehead, his Adam's apple rolled, "Close your eyes, close your eyes and rest in peace, you will fall asleep in a while, it's really not good, can I coax you to sleep?"

    Song Xi suddenly became interested, turned to face the man, and said with great interest, "Okay!"

    Wu Bei choked, feeling a little helpless, "Do you really want me to coax you? Let's talk about it first, I've never coaxed people before, and I'm not skilled."

    Song Xi rubbed and rubbed in his arms and said, "It's okay, I don't dislike you."

    Wu Bei pressed his head into his arms, pretending to be fierce: "Dislike me, how dare you!"

    Song Xi struggled to get out of his arms, pitiful: "Oh my God, I'm so scared."

.In an instant, the two of them looked at me and I looked at you, unable to hold back their laughter, and both agreed that they were mentally retarded from another dimension.

    It didn't take long for him to get tired of laughing. Song Xi took a breath and narrowed his eyes, suddenly feeling a little sleepy.

    Wu Bei hugged the person and started to coax him. He reached out his hand and patted Song Xi's back like a child, while humming a little tune.

    Song Xi couldn't hear the tune, he had never heard it before, maybe it was the other party's random humming, but with the other party's mellow and intoxicating voice, it wasn't too bad to hear.

    Song Xi listened to the voice in his ear, tiredness slowly climbed up, his consciousness became heavier and heavier, and he slowly sank like water.

.Hearing that the breathing of the person in his arms gradually calmed down, Wu Bei breathed a sigh of relief, stopped humming, and lightly changed his arms to a more comfortable position to hug the person, picked up Song Xi's hand and kissed him, followed by Close your eyes.

    After three seconds, he opened his eyes again, looked at Song Xi intently, and said, "Good night, brother.