2.14

When Song Xi woke up, it was already bright outside the window, and the morning sun was still gentle, emitting heat slowly.

    With his eyes wide open, he subconsciously reached out and touched the phone beside the pillow to check the time. He touched it around, but the phone didn't catch it, but caught a mess of hair.

    Song Xi's mind was still confused, he subconsciously tugged at the hair on his fingertips, and then drew out his hand and slapped the man's face indiscriminately twice.

    "get up."

    Wu Bei was slapped awake, grabbed the other person's messy hand and pressed it down. If someone else had slapped him on his face so recklessly early in the morning, he would have been beaten by his anger when he got up.

    However, there is no way, the wife you choose will also be spoiled on her knees.

    The person beside him remained silent, Song Xi pressed his knee against the other's leg, urging him to get up quickly.

.After being rubbed twice, Wu Bei suddenly woke up, clenched his teeth and hugged the person in his arms, reached out and patted Song Xi's back, "Be safe!"

    Song Xixu pushed with his eyes open, but he didn't respond, so he pushed again.

    Early in the morning, Wu Bei was so angry that he broke people into positive pressure | kiss him in the past.

    Unable to breathe, Song Xi's face turned red, and he felt that the tip of his tongue was hurting.

    After a while, Wu Bei released him, his voice was hoarse and scary, "Brother, stop teasing me."

    Song Xi was really wronged. He didn't do anything. He reached out and squeezed the man's face, "I want to go to the toilet, but I can't hold back anymore."

    Wu Bei: "..."

    Seeing Wu Bei get up and move away, Song Xi then sat up on the bed, slid down the bed with one leg, put on his shoes and supported crutches skillfully, and rushed towards the hut with a jump.

.Wu Bei only reacted and ran after him, "Hey, slow down!"

    How could this kind of thing be so slow? Song Xi held it back all night because of the inconvenience of his legs and feet. When he jumped into the thatched hut, Wu Bei was standing outside, covering his nose and looking around in disgust, and shouted inside through the door curtain: " Do you need my help?"

    Song Xi didn't react, and subconsciously asked, "Where is the support?"

    After asking, he suddenly realized that his words were ambiguous, and he was about to add something when Wu Bei's voice sounded outside again, and his voice was full of laughter, "Brother, your thinking is so dirty."

    Song Xi didn't bother to pay attention to him, shook twice, put on his pants and went out to fetch water and wash his hands.

    Wu Bei also went to the toilet quickly, came out and rubbed his hands repeatedly with soap on the side, took time out and asked, "What do you want to eat in the morning?"

.Song Xi took a towel to wipe the water, and after wiping it, handed it to him, saying, "Eat the eggs."

    Wu Bei glanced at him and smiled indecently, "Brother, it's really not my fault, it's because you have a problem with your words."

    The technique of knocking a rake is quite consummate.

    Song Xi glanced lazily at the man, sat down beside the hand-cranked well with a small bench, and instructed him: "Go get the toothbrush cup."