2.16

Song Xi fell asleep crying, and when he woke up, there were stars outside the window.

    He was clean and had new pajamas.

    Wu Bei hadn't slept. Seeing him wake up, he stood up and kissed the tip of his ear, nervously saying, "Brother, is there any discomfort?"

    Song Xi sniffed, his lips moved, but he couldn't speak. His throat was like a song that he had been singing non-stop for hours, almost smoking.

    Wu Bei sneered and explained, "You're screaming too loudly..."

    As soon as he said it, the previous picture began to repeat itself in Song Xi's mind, thinking that he couldn't hold back, and he was in a trance to the point where only instinctive consciousness was left...

    Song Xi's face was burnt like a fire, and he kicked the man's legs hard.

.Wu Bei let him kick, stretched out his hand and grabbed his ankle, rubbing: "Are you hungry? I'll go get you something to eat."

    Song Xi felt his scalp numb, and gave him a vicious look, "Go!"

    "Got it!" Wu Bei was also happy after being stunned. He turned over and jumped out of bed, naked|naked| put on his upper body and went out, his muscles and flesh lines were strong and powerful, and his condition was so good that he couldn't tell that it was only after a long period of intense violence. sporty.

    As soon as his figure disappeared around the corner, Song Xi collapsed, grinning and leaning on his waist, poking at the system that was pretending to be dead, "System, do you have any medicine to relieve fatigue and pain?"

    System: "Do you need dog skin plaster?"

    Song Xi black line, "When I didn't ask."

    He can't always put plaster all over his body, it doesn't smell good.

.There was no other way, Song Xi could only slump back onto the bed, raised his hand and slowly rubbed his sore muscles, tired and bored, so he closed his eyes and went to sleep.

    After squinting for a while, Wu Bei came in with a bowl of green vegetable porridge, placed it by the bed and carefully helped Song Xi up to eat.

    Song Xi was very hungry, and when he smelled the smell of hot rice porridge, his stomach began to sing an empty city plan.

    Putting down the bowl, Song Xi felt that he had recovered a little bit of energy. Wu Bei put away the bowl and returned to the bed to sit cross-legged and consciously stretched out his hand to massage Song Xi's legs.

    His strength was just right, Song Xi snorted comfortably, closed his eyelids, and soon he was too sleepy to find Bei.

    Maybe he was really tired, and after a while, there was a regular snoring sound in the room.

.Wu Bei's hands didn't stop, he let it go softer, until the snoring slowly stopped, then he slowly let go and moved to the other broken leg.

    The leg has been amputated for many years, and the scar is not so deep. It is just because the leg has not been used for many years to exercise, which makes the leg look unnatural.

    Wu Bei stretched out his finger and touched it, feeling a little sour in his heart.

    He stared at the sleeping man for a long time, until his legs were numb to the point that he lost consciousness. A little, as if kissing some rare treasure.

    "I love you, brother."

    Now, in the future, forever.

.The moon is shining outside, and the sky is dotted with stars. If you raise your head inadvertently, you will see two dazzling stars, they are very close, and the twinkling rays of light are closely intertwined and cannot be shaken.