3.5

Before Song Xi could react while holding on to his stomach, Qiao Zizhen pressed him onto the chair and tied it tightly with a rope, even his hands.

    "..." What is this for? Sand sculpture-style bundle ♂ ♂ Play?

    Song Xi moved, but couldn't break free at all, and the other party didn't want to explain.

    He swallowed, ready to urinate, "I...I want to pee."

    Qiao Zi's face was full of distress, and he kept tying knots in his hands, "But, what if I'm all tied up? Ah, or... just pee like this."

    Song Xi choked abruptly: "Cough!"

    Qiao Zizhen clapped his hands and stood up. Like a treasure chest, he made a pair of jeans, picked them up and shook them in front of Song Xi, "There are a lot of pants, I don't dislike you."

    It is justifiable and irrefutable.

.The perverted thinking is very understandable, Song Xi is completely shooting himself in the foot, suddenly feeling that he can hold back any longer, giggling twice and pretending to be confused.

    But Qiao Zi really didn't allow it, and he had to do what he promised, "Come on." With that, he stretched out his hand and was about to pick Song Xi's pants.

    Song Xi shuddered with fright, and the remaining habits of the original body could not be controlled to show, just like opening the valve, the saliva could not stop flowing.

    Qiao Zi was really amusing enough. He smiled and stopped to put away his pants to wipe his mouth, "Little fool, you are so hard to serve."

    Song Xi couldn't help closing his eyes, and his face turned red and white. If he couldn't beat him, he couldn't afford to offend him.

    "System, if I don't complain to you when I go back this time, I won't be named Song!"

    The system that is leisurely picking potato chips: "Clam?" What does it have to do with it?

.Song Xi's face suddenly became cold, he opened his eyes, Qiao Zizhen's hands were covered with blood-red liquid, smeared on his face, a drop fell on the corner of Song Xi's lips, with a sweet and greasy taste, he subconsciously lick|lick|lick, jam, strawberry flavor, but the color is very realistic, like blood.

    Qiao Zizhen painted very seriously, like treating a piece of art. He went out in just a few minutes. If he didn't look closely, Song Xi was just as if he had just been fatally wounded.

    Song Xi was reminiscing, "Qiaoyingdi" is addicted to acting, and is ready to start acting as a demon.

    Qiao Zizhen wiped his hands slowly, with a threatening tone: "Be nice later, don't make trouble."

    Song Xi: "..."

    He is now tied like a silkworm baby, how can he make trouble, use his mouth?

.As soon as the thought turned around, Qiao Zizhen cleared his throat and screamed loudly, full of fear.

    There was noise outside the house, a group of people rushed over, and when they pushed open the door, they saw Song Xi with his back to them, covered in blood. Look again, Qiao Zi was really afraid to lean on the bed, his hair was messy, and he couldn't even put on his shoes. It looked like he had just fallen asleep. Awake.

    The group huddled at the door, hesitating whether they should go in or not. The leading male lead, Gu Chen, was the first to come back to his senses, frowning and asking, "What's going on?"

    Qiao Zizhen's lips trembled, and he spoke intermittently, sounding extremely frightened, "I, I don't know, I just squinted for a while, I'll be together, I will see him when I wake up... He..."