3.7

Song Xi checked the fan and found that he not only had marks on his hands, but also had red marks on his neck.

    Qiao Zizhen tapped the edge of the bed with his hand and looked at him quietly.

    There is only blatant possessiveness in his eyes, rather than intimacy between lovers, Song Xi feels that the other party is more like printing interesting toys with emotions that he is unaware of.

    The satisfaction of waking up from sleep dissipated instantly. Song Xi wanted to get out of bed, but found that one of his shoes was missing. It should have been accidentally kicked to the bottom of the bed by a man.

    Song Xi hesitated between going barefoot and lying down to find it, and finally chose the former.

    Qiao Zizhen frowned, and pulled the person back to the bed, "Why don't you wear shoes?"

    Song Xi is speechless, big brother, don't you feel a pain in your conscience when you say this?

    Looking down again, oh well, the other shoe is gone.

.Qiao Zizhen followed his line of sight, and was stunned for a while, then returned to normal in an instant, coughed lightly, changed a new pair of shoe uppers and said, "Your shoes are not good-looking, I will change them for you."

    Song Xi: "Oh." Just be happy.

    Qiao Zizhen watched him slowly put on his shoes, and asked casually, "What would you like to eat at night?"

    Song Xi said that he didn't want to eat. He slept for too long and his hunger was over.

    Putting on his shoes, he walked out of the room on his own, with a dumb face, but his eyes were carefully scanning the old castle, trying to find any clues. Qiao Zizhen didn't mind being ignored at all, and followed closely behind him. .

    Song Xi wanted to find the Demon King's Codex, which contained information about the Demon King in addition to the props to kill the Demon King.

    The gorgeous castle was brightly lit, and it was difficult for everyone to fall asleep.
.Gu Banxue saw him from a distance and waved to him, "Liu Yang!"

    Song Xi turned to look at her: "Huh?"

    Gu Banxue came over and stuffed a small piece of bread in his palm: "This is for you, I don't think you left the room at night."

    Song Xi took it and shouted without blush, "Thank you, sister!"

    "It's okay, I'll go to work first." Gu Banxue waved her hand and joined the search team again.

    The bread should have been found in the old castle. Song Xi took a bite and it was a little dry and hard. It had been left for a while, but it was still edible.

    "Aren't you hungry?" Qiao Zizhen looked at him pitifully.

    Song Xi stuck out his tongue at him, snorted and continued to eat the hard and dry bread.

    "Heh." The man sneered behind him, the air pressure was extremely low: "Liu Yang, don't you want your tongue?"

.Song Xi was too lazy to pay attention to him, he was just going crazy.

    Just as he was about to change places, the man kept air-conditioning behind him, and reached out to grab the end of his hair: "Do you know what I hate most? I hate disobedient pets the most."

    Song Xi took a breath and resisted the urge to hit someone. For the first time, he felt that someone could owe something like this.

    Qiao Zizhen is a combination of a pervert and an ancient and domineering president, and there are many slots in his lines.