3.9

The arrogance of the young man is dipped from the bones to the eyebrows and eyes, and it is constantly broken and cannot be shaken.

    Regarding the humiliation of others, the young Qiao Zizhen was very calm, turned his back to Lai, stood upright in the center of the yard, withdrew his eyes from the flowerbed, but had no intention of paying attention.

    Jumping beam clown.

    He was completely ignored by the Maotou boy, and Lai was furious. He kept repeating the curse words in his mouth. Song Xi just heard two sentences and then the voice disappeared. The whole picture was as if someone had pressed the mute button.

    Qiao Zizhen put his whole body on him, pinched the tip of his ear with his fingers, and seemed to love this place very much. There was no emotion in his tone: "Children, don't listen to this."

    Song Xi heard the black line, [beep-] This kind of thing has been done over and over several times, and it's still a child.

.This interruption, in the blink of an eye, the scene around him changed rapidly.

    The night was dark, the castle was brightly lit, two blond men were holding wine glasses to each other, rubbish was thrown randomly on the ground, and everything they saw was a mess.

    The wine glass was flicked, and one of the blond men hiccupped and winked at the other: "Lai, your Chinese wife, hiccup, how are you feeling?"

    Lai didn't care, and replied casually: "It's okay, what's wrong?"

    The blond man smacked his mouth: "I remember, she seems to have a son?"

    "Yes, she was born with her ex-husband, but she has a really bad temper." Lai said, suddenly reacting, remembering his old friend's hobby, and raised his eyebrows with a smirk: "What? Want to try it?"

    The blond man was upright and pretended to say: "How can it be, that's your stepson, how could I start."

."Hey." Lai drank high, became emotional, tilted his head directly to the bedroom, raised his chin and gestured, "I don't admit this stepson, well, he is in the room now, and his mother probably won't be back in two days. "

    The blond man looked over and didn't continue to refuse. He immediately put down his wine glass and stood up staggeringly. He walked to the door and knocked heavily, "Open the door."

    There was no movement in the room, and no one paid him any attention.

    The blond man was not discouraged, and continued to knock on the door more and more quickly.

    Lai came over and shook it in front of his friend with a bunch of keys: "Use this."

    That was the key to the boy's door.

    Song Xi frowned and couldn't help but want to walk over, but was held down by the man, holding his chin with both hands, "Concentrate, don't move."

.The door over there has been opened, and the two drunkards broke into the room openly and unabashedly looking around the room. Song Xi's position is directly opposite the door of the room, so he can see the scene in the room thoroughly.

    Regarding the sudden intruder, the young man still behaved calmly, curled up behind his back with one hand, and said coldly, "Go out."

    The blond man looked at him obsessively, his face flushed with the smell of alcohol, and he didn't hide his evil desire in the slightest, "Young Oriental, I only tasted it once, I don't know how it... tastes like."

    The teenager was seen with goosebumps all over his body, suppressing his disgusting physiological reaction, and his tone was cold and piercing: "Go away!"