4.2

Fortunately, the kitten was injured and couldn't move, otherwise the system would think. It was designated to rush up to give Song Xi a paw.

    Song Xi himself was quite calm. Seeing the cat's weak appearance, he guessed that the cat fell off the roof and fell hard. He was afraid of internal injuries. , turned around and entered the kitchen.

    He is still hungry, let's eat first.

    The water boiled in the kitchen was cold, Song Xi lit the fire again, and quickly cooked a bowl of steaming noodles for himself.

    Just as he was about to make noodles, he suddenly remembered the injured kitten. Song Xi picked out the noodles that were not stained with oil and salt, found a clean bowl and put them in the bedroom and slowly placed them in front of the kitten.

    He pointed to the bowl and gestured for it to eat quickly.

    The kitten didn't move, raised his eyelids and looked at the bowl, then shrugged it down again, without any intention of eating.

.Song Xi looked bewildered: "Why doesn't it eat? Isn't it necessary to replenish energy when it is injured?"

    The system said: "...It may be afraid of you being poisoned."

    Song Xi: "..."

    Yes, the vigilance is quite high.

    He also didn't persuade the kitten to eat, so he went back to the kitchen and brought a bowl of noodles over, sitting on a small bench not far from the bed, stroking noodles with relish.

    The kitten was forced to listen to the voice and looked at him, and unexpectedly, Song Xi saw a trace of pity in its eyes.

    Must be wrong, right? How could the cat show such an expression, and what's so pitiful about eating a bowl of noodles?

    He was confused, and the system reminded Jumi Mian of its status in this interstellar space.

.Song Xi instantly understood that this kitten was not entirely a 'little' cat. It was an ordinary adult cat, with a sturdy body, snow-white body, and no impurities in the pupils. It didn't look like it could be raised by a poor family. , Since it is a cat of a rich family, it is normal to despise rice noodles.

    But then again, are cats in rich families so humane? The eyes are vivid, not like a cat, but like a person.

    The system said coldly, "Did you suddenly realize that you are not as smart as a cat?"

    Song Xi choked: "Smarter than you, you only have facial expressions!"

    System: ...how can this still rule the rooster.

    Song Xi hummed and ate the noodles quickly, cleaned up the tableware and chopsticks, and took the quilt again. There was only one bed in the room. Fortunately, there were not many places for the kitten to stand, so he could sleep after a while.

.As soon as he put the quilt on the bed, the kitten suddenly opened its eyes, looked at it vigilantly, and found that there was no danger, and then squinted and continued to rest on its stomach.

    Song Xi was afraid that the cat would be weighed down by the restless sleep at night, so he put the quilt in the middle of the bed, and after it was straightened, he pulled the quilt and lay down.

    Turning off the lights, the moonlight shining through the roof became more and more obvious. It was only at this time that Song Xi remembered that there was a hole in the roof of his house. It's an exaggeration to be smashed into a hole the size of a basketball by an injured cat.