4.3

Song Xi couldn't figure it out, how could this body shape and coat color not be a cat.

    The doctor was removing the bandages on the cat and explained: "Actually, I am not sure, but I have opened a shop for many years and have never encountered a cat of this breed. Looking at the face and paws, it should not be a cat, unless..."

    unless what?

    Song Xi blinked and looked at him, looking out of the corner of his eye to see that the bow tie he had tied was removed, and he couldn't help but feel a little pity.

    What a cute bow, I just took it apart like this, alas, forget it, go back and tie another one for Uncle Cat.

    The doctor continued: "Unless it came out of the misty forest."

    Song Xi's head automatically recalled the information of the foggy forest. The foggy forest is actually a planet next to the Blue Star. That planet is almost uninhabited. It is a paradise for alienated animals and plants, a living natural kingdom.

.The animals there are wild, and there will inevitably be curious hunters who will sell them to the rich for fun. The demand of the market has brought the trend of hunting, and the natural kingdom has become the back garden of cruel hunters.

    This situation continued until more than ten years ago, when it was banned by the Union’s regulations. The craze subsided, but the hunting did not stop. Some people still escaped the security check and transported the animals of the foggy forest back to their home planets for release. to the market to sell.

    How could Song Xi know how Uncle Cat came from? He didn't care about it. Anyway, it looked no different from a cat, it was almost the same.

    The doctor took out something similar to a flashlight and scanned Mr. Cat's body carefully. After a while, he came to the conclusion: "No fractures, the knife injury is serious, and there is no major problem with the internal organs, but some blood loss is too much. Prescribe some pet nutrition."

.Song Xi nodded, it's okay, it's not a big problem if there is no problem with the internal organs.

    After the doctor's examination, he cleaned the wound of Uncle Cat, sprinkled the special medicine, covered it with gauze, wrapped a short bandage around Uncle Cat's wound, and tied a very beautiful knot.

    Song Xi watched attentively. This knotting method is quite nice. You can try it when you go back.

    Uncle Cat didn't know that he had been arranged clearly and clearly, and it seemed that he was still wandering in the world, flicking his tail perfunctorily.

    After cleaning up, the doctor prescribed a few more pet nutrition supplements to Song Xi, which was not much money to spend.

    Covering the cloth again, Song Xi went out with a basket again, wandering the street looking for shops that were recruiting.

.Finally, not far from the slum, Song Xi found a flower shop to recruit temporary packers. Although this kind of work robot can easily do the job, sometimes people value that meaning, robots, but distorted .

    The proprietress is a gentle woman. She carefully taught Song Xi how to pack, and then asked him to put the cat next to him and take the cat litter box and water basin.

    Song Xi seemed to think of something just now. He looked suspiciously at Uncle Cat. It seems that this cat has always been inconvenient, right?

    Calculate the time, plus last night, there are at least ten hours, this is not normal!